sharetrader
Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,043 of 1043

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Haha We were listening to Kerre Woodham this morning and she was referring to Tana as "They", my wife was like "who else have they kicked out of the greens?" lol

Tana sitting up in Siberia get a quick hongi from D N-P and was ignored by the rest of parliament. She can't leave. Someone has to be the bread winner in her family

Interesting to know how long she can sit in parliament doing nothing while being paid by us . 2.5 more years ? That's what I like the greens and the like in parliamentary, so driven by their consideration of those that elected them, or off the list as the case may be.
    How pure trash ends up on a party lists is another parliamentary gem.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Interesting to know how long she can sit in parliament doing nothing while being paid by us . 2.5 more years ? That's what I like the greens and the like in parliamentary, so driven by their consideration of those that elected them, or off the list as the case may be.
    How pure trash ends up on a party lists is another parliamentary gem.
    If she's a they maybe she/they can draw 2 salaries? Sounds like a cunning plan.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    If she's a they maybe she/they can draw 2 salaries? Sounds like a cunning plan.
    If only I had wised up to a career as list MP many moons ago. Pretending to be a modern day greene would have been somewhat of a challenge but hey.......... $$$$$