sharetrader
Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179
Results 1,781 to 1,786 of 1786

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    I noticed ARV major shareholder is Forsyth Barr, and it purchased a parcel of RYM off-market on 30th of May. It was the bottom. Now, you bet it may sell or just hold?

https://api.nzx.com/public/announcem...211-420096.pdf
    I know exactly what Forysth Barr will be doing - lining up an offshore merger fund to take a large block from their clients, then pitching a rotation from ARV to OCA or RYM which are their preferred picks. One of the reasons why flows will support the share prices of both in the short term.

Very profitable for them just on brokerage.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinglizard View Post
    for institutional funds, they placed large bids around $1.60. if the result is yes, then they may have some profit around 6.25% ($10c/$160c) within couple of months. If the result is no, the bid price may increase by say 10%, 16.25% for 3-4 months.
    Yes well 10% of the total shares have changed hands so far today. That is a lot.

I believe it is very sad.Quite predictable really.NZ inc with its preoccupation/obsession with house price appreciation and continued suspicion/avoidance of the SM.
    I believe it does not bode well for many listed companies ..not only those in the retirement sector.
    Last edited by troyvdh; Today at 07:08 PM.

Why not....if the market is not appreciating NZ listed compo...why not just take it of from the market ...let the PEs have it ...I am fine with it

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    Why not....if the market is not appreciating NZ listed compo...why not just take it of from the market ...let the PEs have it ...I am fine with it
    And when there are no companies left???

Well ....there are others...SPK...HGH...STU... Many others undervalued companies