sharetrader
Page 61 of 113 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    How dangerous is Kamala Harris? Former Democrat presidential nominee aspirant and military veteran Tulsi Gabbard who ran against Biden and Harris has a damning view. So damning that she would prefer Trump! She's not greatly enamoured with Hillary either. Something about warmongers. When a military veteran is calling out warmongers it's probably time to listen.

Oh, did I mention that Gabbard is a smart capable woman? I guess she is allowed an opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEY3lh51hI
    Gabbard has about as much credibility criticising Harris as Trump’s lies and BS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/30/u...-trump-vp.html

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    This is the reality that few on this forum at least fail to understand. The dems are driven by a higher power, make no mistake about that. Those same individuals will not control Trump.
    Trump is all for himself and himself only. So yes, agreed - the con man controls others so he can take all for himself.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Gabbard has about as much credibility criticising Harris as Trump’s lies and BS.

Did she approve Joe's withdrawal from Afghanistan?

They're only sending aid to ukraine (and getting wins vs russia for it, maybe that's her issue).

Guru

Dems should maybe consider not naming kamala as the sole nominee for two weeks.

Simply to keep the media on a frenzy and undo the gains from the RNC convention and assasination attempt.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 23-07-2024 at 06:45 AM.

Guru

I don't think Trump is capable enough of doing 4 years. He lacks the stamina for it at his advanced age.

Trump is all for himself and himself only. So yes, agreed - the con man controls others so he can take all for himself.
    You are still not addressing my point and that is who actually runs the US Democratic government. That is why Trump is loathed, he is in "their" way.

Guru

From what I could read (paywalled) I ask what is wrong with her waking up to the warmongering ways of the Democrats? She missed the VP role but is consistent in her criticism. She presents as a hell of a lot more informed than the cackler-in-chief. The cackler, who by the way, told the American people that Joe was fine these past 2 years.

From what I could read (paywalled) I ask what is wrong with her waking up to the warmongering ways of the Democrats? She missed the VP role but is consistent in her criticism. She presents as a hell of a lot more informed than the cackler-in-chief. The cackler, who by the way, told the American people that Joe was fine these past 2 years.
    You keep repeating a lie. What wars have the Democrats started in recent years?
    Even better question, what wars have they ended?
    Both the two wars in Iraq & one in Afghanistan were started by Republican administrations.

So who are the warmongers?
    I know it's hard to identify which way is up when you are deep in a blackhole of misinformation, but jeepers you know how to screw things around.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

How dangerous is Kamala Harris? Former Democrat presidential nominee aspirant and military veteran Tulsi Gabbard who ran against Biden and Harris has a damning view. So damning that she would prefer Trump! She's not greatly enamoured with Hillary either. Something about warmongers. When a military veteran is calling out warmongers it's probably time to listen.

Oh, did I mention that Gabbard is a smart capable woman? I guess she is allowed an opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEY3lh51hI
    Oh my gawd did you even listen to that conspiracy crap? Actually of course you did, you just swallowed what you are fed.
    You are so brainwashed it's unbelievable. A smart capable woman yes, with an agenda.

To just transpose the same argument from one female Democrat leader to another saying not only are they all the same but one controls the other. What friggin planet are you on?

Again what wars did Hillary Clinton start?

In 235 years of the US presidency there has never been a woman elected.
    In 235 years there has only been one President of colour and that took 219 years to happen.
    We could be witnessing history, the first female US president and of both African and Asian ethnicity.

How many people in the US have never been represented by someone that resembles them, that has experienced what they have experienced.

Harris is not just going to smash barriers, she will create a legacy and example for woman of any race or creed to follow.

This is an historic moment.
    Last edited by Daytr; 23-07-2024 at 08:41 AM.