sharetrader
Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,772 of 1772

Does anyone know what will happen to ARV bonds when (if?) the scheme is approved? I had a search in the 100 page document but could find no reference to any repayment.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Does anyone know what will happen to ARV bonds when (if?) the scheme is approved? I had a search in the 100 page document but could find no reference to any repayment.
    I suspect the reason you found no reference to what will happen to the ARV bonds as a result of this takeover is that nothing will happen. When MET was taken over the MET bonds remained listed. The only reason why people think something will happen is because there has been a lot of talk recently about the Synlait SML010 bonds on this forum, and whether those would be repaid early. But these Synlait bonds are liable for early repayment only if certain triggering events (like defaulting on certain banking covenants) are met. Since ARV are not in loan distress from a bankers perspective, there would be no reason whatsoever to expect the ARV bonds to be repaid early.

SNOOPY
    Last edited by Snoopy; Today at 09:28 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7