sharetrader
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Bidens exact diagnosis has become immaterial.
    The American voters see what they see, and will form their own opinions.

How about you Nurse\?
    LOL. Those who repeat spurious faux diagnoses are of course hoping it becomes immaterial, disregarding the effect that it has on those who actually do have the condition. It is rather like the relationship Trump has with the truth.

If you care to, read the previously linked item from the UK Alzheimer's Society.
    Last edited by Bjauck; Yesterday at 06:58 PM.

Guru

I do wonder what happens when Joey ascends the stairs in his own way, then the door slams on Airforce One.
    Does he flake out on a sofa?
    Smack the backside of a Steward/ess a la Trump?
    Be urgently attended with meds?
    Flop into an on-board spa pool?
    Or just buckle into a window seat, and enjoy the flight?

Legend

I do wonder what happens when Joey ascends the stairs in his own way, then the door slams on Airforce One.
    Does he flake out on a sofa?
    Smack the backside of a Steward/ess a la Trump?
    Be urgently attended with meds?
    Flop into an on-board spa pool?
    Or just buckle into a window seat, and enjoy the flight?
    I have it on good authority all the water spilt from the spa during a burst of turbulence. Joe got drenched which bought him back to life, but with no guarantee that the reincarnation will last for long.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; Yesterday at 08:23 PM.

Bidens exact diagnosis has become immaterial.
    The American voters see what they see, and will form their own opinions.
    Definitely immaterial where Biden's health is now at.
    What is relevant is that the American voter is being presented with the obvious resistance the establishment has against a Trump victory, which by the way, is now a certainty.
    Look no further than the appalling response of the secret service at the shooting. America is waking up.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I have it on good authority all the water spilt from the spa during a burst of turbulence. Joe got drenched which bought him back to life, but with no guarantee that the reincarnation will last for long.
    Hmmm, methinks you are spreading a cover story for incontinence fp. I heard his waters broke during a burst of flatulence

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Definitely immaterial where Biden's health is now at.
    What is relevant is that the American voter is being presented with the obvious resistance the establishment has against a Trump victory, which by the way, is now a certainty.
    Look no further than the appalling response of the secret service at the shooting. America is waking up.
    If Trump can "unite America" like he was preaching yesterday and everyone seemed to like, but already today he's gone off-piste again. Bewildering where this seems to be heading.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I have it on good authority all the water spilt from the spa during a burst of
    turbulence. Joe got drenched which bought him back to life, but with no guarantee that the reincarnation will last for long.
    I heard there are two doors towards the back, one labeled Biden, the other Bidet.

Joe often gets confused, and goes inside the wrong one to wash his face and clean his teeth.

What would Zelensky Putin say?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    If Trump can "unite America" like he was preaching yesterday and everyone seemed to like, but already today he's gone off-piste again. Bewildering where this seems to be heading.
    America needs a damned site more than uniting but it would be a start. Lefty woke-ism is a global infection that makes covid look like tiddlywinks.

Guru

The Democrats better bring out their Jacinda soon.

Otherwise they will be Left with Little...

Well he's gone now so you can stop your childish jibes. Seriously, do you think your funny?

Trump won't unite its not in his nature. His message on Biden's withdrawal just confirms what an ugly personality Trump is.

I expect the misogyny levels to rise against Harris now, after all even posters on this thread aren't immune.

If confirmed as the candidate, Harris has a sharp wit and she may surprise a few.