sharetrader
Page 974 of 974 FirstFirst ... 474874924964970971972973974
Results 9,731 to 9,733 of 9733

I purchased my allotment plus an extra 200,000 (all I could afford right now) on Thursday. The conformation email came through only a few minutes later. Hopefully your issue is sorted quickly and no one else is having issues

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    I purchased my allotment plus an extra 200,000 (all I could afford right now) on Thursday. The conformation email came through only a few minutes later. Hopefully your issue is sorted quickly and no one else is having issues
    I also got that but did you also later receive confirmation that they have received the monies? That's what I'm after, for without that things are a bit in limbo.

I have been reading all comments for a few yrs now I am committed to NTL. I am looking to purchase my limited rights. I have a question what do you think the share price could go to ( not holding anyone to blood , sweat or tears or even money) this is hypothetical and how can the share price move if there is no marketing on the company? I believe this is interesting times for NZ and NTL.