sharetrader
Page 974 of 991 FirstFirst ... 474874924964970971972973974975976977978984 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 9903

I purchased my allotment plus an extra 200,000 (all I could afford right now) on Thursday. The conformation email came through only a few minutes later. Hopefully your issue is sorted quickly and no one else is having issues

Quote Originally Posted by Putrimacan View Post
    I purchased my allotment plus an extra 200,000 (all I could afford right now) on Thursday. The conformation email came through only a few minutes later. Hopefully your issue is sorted quickly and no one else is having issues
    I also got that but did you also later receive confirmation that they have received the monies? That's what I'm after, for without that things are a bit in limbo.

I have been reading all comments for a few yrs now I am committed to NTL. I am looking to purchase my limited rights. I have a question what do you think the share price could go to ( not holding anyone to blood , sweat or tears or even money) this is hypothetical and how can the share price move if there is no marketing on the company? I believe this is interesting times for NZ and NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by lurna View Post
    I also got that but did you also later receive confirmation that they have received the monies? That's what I'm after, for without that things are a bit in limbo.
    I’m guessing they will have to see how many additional shares are dished out before they can give confirmation on what we will pay or in the advert of over subscription, have to return. I’m feeling pretty relaxed for now

I have also just done my allotment of shares and paid my money. In my previous experience I don't remember getting any thank you for the money sent until after everything was settled so that won't be till next week or later once the shares are issued. At least that's what I think.

I know when I spoke to my accountant that he was already aware of the offer and he isn’t a current shareholder…but was educated on progress and probably about to jump in. So obviously there is enough marketing to get to the ones in the know. Personally I’d rather that the loyal shareholders get NTL at least a fraction over the line so we aren’t watered down too much after all our patients.

asb securities rang to say rights trading was canceled by the company.what gives ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by keepitsimple View Post
    asb securities rang to say rights trading was canceled by the company.what gives ?
    Hi keepitsimple. The Rights Offer document states that Rights trading ends 22nd July. Nothing nefarious.

John Upperton
    NTL Director

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi keepitsimple. The Rights Offer document states that Rights trading ends 22nd July. Nothing nefarious.

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    silly me did not read the offer properly.have been invested in hlg/ntl for over 20 years so looking forward to a working mine.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    So now every S Her holds their breath to see if we get across the line !