sharetrader
Page 1980 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 980148018801930197019761977197819791980
Results 19,791 to 19,796 of 19796

Thread: Black Monday

Broad US sell off overnight. Dow and Russel 2000 down, 1.29% and 1.9% respectively. Will be interesting to see how earnings season effects the sell off. Again, dropping rates is the sign of a slowing economy and earnings may reflect that

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Broad US sell off overnight. Dow and Russel 2000 down, 1.29% and 1.9% respectively. Will be interesting to see how earnings season effects the sell off. Again, dropping rates is the sign of a slowing economy and earnings may reflect that
    AI and Robotic's my acelerate earnings in yrs ahead.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WSJ says ‘Technology stocks sold off again on Thursday. This time though it wasn’t clear what investors might be rotating into, except perhaps cash.’
    I rotated into my existing top holding with rising ROE, cash flow, a commodity producer, cash for emergency and paying off
    some morgage. Winners are in. Losers are out. Always I will have something to buy and sell. Remember I said if market goes up or down, interest rates go up and down it's good for me.

Intelligent investors are waiting patiently to buy quality stocks at a fair price. Overvalued market look fragile. Still we haven't seen big sell-off. In the short term I'am bearish & in the long run bullish.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; Today at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    AI and Robotic's my acelerate earnings in yrs ahead.
    I agree. There will be some form of Wrights Law in human production. As AI and robotics improve and become more ubiquitous so will the productivity and the cost of labour making companies more efficient and profitable. I also see in the shorter-medium term a pull back in spending on not only hardware but also cap ex on in-house AI experimentation. Companies currently want to make speculative investment in POCing initiatives for both marketing and efficiencies sake but will sooner rather than later pull the pin on costs and await proven enterprise solutions. I'm bullish on the tech longer term

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    WSJ says ‘Technology stocks sold off again on Thursday. This time though it wasn’t clear what investors might be rotating into, except perhaps cash.’
    The teck sector can hit hard if they impose export ban on chips.

IMF says get used to high Interest rates.