sharetrader
Page 973 of 987 FirstFirst ... 473873923963969970971972973974975976977983 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 9868

Yeah, on Sharesies I would try a "market price" buy order kiwimalayalee I know it can sound risky, but it's always worked for me. It's not going to bolt to $1 then back to .018 just to fill your order

Quote Originally Posted by kiwimalayalee View Post
    Been trying to buy up some at .019 for the last 3 days.. why won't it get filled up..? I see people ready to sell...
    You may have better luck buying some rights (NTLRG) at .001 then exercising them before expiry for .018

Nice to see some new names on the NTL chat - gaining momentum I hope

Note: Rights trading ends 22 July
    Closing date for application and payment 26 July (7pm)
    Shares allotment NZX 2 Aug, 5 Aug ASX

Plant deal was announced 18 June, and had 60 days to finalise, so rights timing makes that comfortable.
    Indicated 7-8 weeks plus customs clearance to get it here, so commissioning will hopefully start end Sept - any ideas how long that would take?

I have assumed rights will be successful :-)
    Last edited by Landyman; 19-07-2024 at 11:25 AM.

Actioned my Rights yesterday but have had no confirmation from Computershare. They ask to contact them if "no confirmation recieved within the same day of application", have tried thatand they say I'll get a reply within 5 working days.

Has anybody else had the same issue with Computershare?

Screenshot 2024-07-19 074641.jpg

Why are people buying from market at 0.019 when they could be improving the prospects of the company and their shareholding by buying rights and giving the 0.018 difference to the capital raise? Must be too complicated for some.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by lurna View Post
    Actioned my Rights yesterday but have had no confirmation from Computershare. They ask to contact them if "no confirmation recieved within the same day of application", have tried thatand they say I'll get a reply within 5 working days.

Has anybody else had the same issue with Computershare?

Screenshot 2024-07-19 074641.jpg
    Hi lurna

Has your issue been sorted?
    Feel free to email me john@newtalisman.co.nz if you are still having problems.

John Upperton
    NTL Director

Sellers were keen to sell, and I was keen to buy right now. Happy I was able to grab quite a bag full worth.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi lurna

Has your issue been sorted?
    Feel free to email me john@newtalisman.co.nz if you are still having problems.

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    Thank you John, 5.45pm Friday and nothing yet. I have e-mailed you direct.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Why are people buying from market at 0.019 when they could be improving the prospects of the company and their shareholding by buying rights and giving the 0.018 difference to the capital raise? Must be too complicated for some.
    It's probably a merry go round. Seller needs the cash to convert the rights. The same shareholders eating the same pie.
    So neutral to NTL from a cap raise point of view.

I purchased my allotment plus an extra 200,000 (all I could afford right now) on Thursday. The conformation email came through only a few minutes later. Hopefully your issue is sorted quickly and no one else is having issues