sharetrader
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 394546474849

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    You detested Jacinda. me to. You appear to have serious concerns for our woke left. me to. The dems if they get their way will destroy America, but you are fine with that.
    I don’t care too much about America - it’s already fxxked. The country is a war mongering parasite with only two main exports - US$ and weapons.

The dems may destroy America but Trump will more than destroy America. That’s where I sit with my view.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post

Hey but it's OK for a make candidate to grab em by the p&%%@.

Please don't tell me you don't understand what she is saying when questioning her intelligence.
    That takes the cake.
    Like a Hollywood Horror Film’s antagonist, he will probably rise again for a second stab. Unfortunately it will embolden those who think misogynist attacks are ok, if a woman in a position of power gets into trouble, or has disagreeable politics.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    If Biden or Harris don't run then by law the dem's cannot use their +/- $1b USD campaign war chest. They would need new donations from somewhere.
    $1b vs the optics of kamala harris. Even with $10b can she win?

Newsom I think is well positioned to fundraise the needed money (good connections, innovative mindset and can rally the silicon valley economic machine).

The trump campaign is spending his donations on legal fees rather than the campaign.

Guru

SS. Mr President, we have located a gunman on the roof at Trump's rally, do we have permission to shoot!?

B. Now wait, things like that don't happen everyday.
    Hold fire till we get every news channel in the country connected with a live feed!

15 minutes later.

SS. Mr President, the geek looks like he's
    about to start firing!!!

B. That's the first time I've heard Trump called a geek, but I want the goddamm SOB wiped off the face of the planet!
    What have l been saying all along, Trump is unfit to be President of the most coherent nation on Earth!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    So, has Joey got Covid or Convid?

I smell a political sidestep.

With 14 + swing states going Trumps way, the wily Demos are manufacturing a process where Joey can step aside due to 'complications'.

He has already prepared the way, by giving a very recent interview saying the only thing that would make him step aside is a medical event.
    UPDATE.
    CNN has just announced Joey is "receptive to a change of candidacy"

Never...

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I don’t care too much about America - it’s already fxxked. The country is a war mongering parasite with only two main exports - US$ and weapons.

The dems may destroy America but Trump will more than destroy America. That’s where I sit with my view.
    How are the Dems going to destroy America?
    You make a lot of broad sweeping claims without substance.

The only person who has possibly come close to destroying America was Trump inciting the Capitol Riots. That truly could have gotten very ugly indeed.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

It seems like the heat on Biden from within the Dems camp to step down is growing.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rats-candidacy

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    How are the Dems going to destroy America?
    You make a lot of broad sweeping claims without substance.

The only person who has possibly come close to destroying America was Trump inciting the Capitol Riots. That truly could have gotten very ugly indeed.
    China is likely going to be brought down by their aging population.
    Russia is a third rate power with a lot of problems (in some ways is in a worse state than during the soviet era).

America wins by default... unless it becomes internally divided and trump excels in fanning the flames of divison.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; Today at 08:34 PM.

Guru

Urgent MEMO to Schindler Lifts.

Please manufacture urgently an anti embarrassment device.
    Namely a lift that can drop down the side of Airforce One, so President Biden won't have to stagger up and down the stairs.
    Price irrelevant.

Thanks.

US Airforce.

Guru

Quote of the day.

A bullet could not stop Trump.

A virus just stopped Biden!