sharetrader
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post

America probably isn't ready for a strong, intelligent woman of mixed race to be president but that says far more about America than it does strong intelligent women of any racial mix.
    You do talk a lot of crap. I would be extremally happy for say Candace Owens to be President of America. Cackles Kamala is just not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    You do talk a lot of crap. I would be extremally happy for say Candace Owens to be President of America. Cackles Kamala is just not my cup of tea.
    Can you read? I said America not you.

Haha you gotta be kidding me with that "intelligent woman" call. Have you seen her word salads?

There is some truth to her sleeping her way to power.. unless blowing the mayor does not count?
    Are you referring to Mayor Brown that she had a 10 year relationship with?

Hey but it's OK for a make candidate to grab em by the p&%%@.

Please don't tell me you don't understand what she is saying when questioning her intelligence.
    That takes the cake.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 02:28 PM.

Guru

Newsom could rally the democratic donor class.. silicon valley strikes back.

He beat ron desantis on a fox news debate and you need the second debate to be a "knockout" after the lethargic Biden display.

If Biden or Harris don't run then by law the dem's cannot use their +/- $1b USD campaign war chest. They would need new donations from somewhere.

Haha you gotta be kidding me with that "intelligent woman" call. Have you seen her word salads?

There is some truth to her sleeping her way to power.. unless blowing the mayor does not count?
    How anyone with half a brain could consider Harris a suitable president has obviously not listened to her for 2 minutes. She is as thick as a brick. Whats more the party know that and believe Joe has a better chance of winning. What does that tell you !

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    How anyone with half a brain could consider Harris a suitable president has obviously not listened to her for 2 minutes. She is as thick as a brick. Whats more the party know that and believe Joe has a better chance of winning. What does that tell you !
    Seriously? You may not like what she says or how she says it but that's down to you.
    You don't become Attorney General of California and be thick as a brick as you put it.

What it tells me is that the US isn't ready for a female president of mixed race. She also has some baggage from her prosecution days but it's nothing compared to Trump’s baggage, but he's a man, so it doesn't matter...

I'm not saying she should be the candidate I'm just refuting your lazy slagging off remarks. What's worse being called an idiot or the slander of sleeping to the top?

You both spend too much time on Reddit.

Perhaps just listen to the first couple of minutes, or the whole thing if you like. She really sounds like an idiot. 🙄

https://www.c-span.org/video/?537130-1/vice-president-harris-remarks-campaign-event-michigan

Perhaps it wasn't the Aussies that were the problem, perhaps you just said some obnoxious things and doubled down.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Whatever she is, she is not a Fornicating pussy grabbing lying piece of shxt and Bible-brandishing-two-faced hypocrite like Trump. That immediately makes her a superior individual imo.
    Last edited by Balance; Today at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Can you read? I said America not you.

Are you referring to Mayor Brown that she had a 10 year relationship with?

Hey but it's OK for a make candidate to grab em by the p&%%@.

Please don't tell me you don't understand what she is saying when questioning her intelligence.
    That takes the cake.
    Well Blackcap, is that the same mayor?

And further more here's some reading for you, you know from a reliable source not some random on Facebook or redneck chat room.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/10/07/kamala-harris-sexist-racist-attacks-spread-online/
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 05:02 PM.

Legend

The Secret service had flagged Trump’s would be assassin as suspicious one hour before the attempted murder.

He was identified as a character of suspicion because [he had] a rangefinder as well as a backpack. And this was over an hour before the shooting actually occurred”
    https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c51ydg792ggo

If a member of the public has a rangefinder to make a gun’s aim more accurate of all things, and he is not part of the team there to protect the politician, then they surely should be detained immediately. Incredible! Is it Only in America that a gun rangefinder is not an incredibly unusual item for a member of the public to have?
    Last edited by Bjauck; Today at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Whatever she is, she is not a Fornicating pussy grabbing lying piece of shxt and Bible-brandishing-two-faced hypocrite like Trump. That immediately makes her a superior individual imo.
    You detested Jacinda. me to. You appear to have serious concerns for our woke left. me to. The dems if they get their way will destroy America, but you are fine with that.