sharetrader
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I have already replied re the Kurds.
    I find it the blinkered Biden good/Trump bad thinking on this thread extraordinary. Warmongering has been made an art by the BushSnr/Clinton/Bush/Obama/Biden administrations. Note that accounts for 12 years of Republican presidency as well. They are as bad as each other.
    What wars did Obama or Biden start?
    The legacy of both Bush administrations was long lasting. Trump didn't finish the job of withdrawal which was always going to be messy. He left that to Biden.

I don't see Biden as good / Trump bad.
    My take Biden average and shouldn't re stand.
    Trump horrendous and dangerous.
    Last edited by Daytr; Today at 09:33 AM.

Trump causes chip related stocks to tumble.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ar...nal-convention

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    What wars did Obama or Biden start?
    The legacy of both Bush administrations was long lasting. Trump didn't finish the job of withdrawal which was always going to be messy. He left that to Biden.

I don't see Biden as good / Trump bad.
    My take Biden average and shouldn't re stand.
    Trump horrendous and dangerous.
    Biden must sureely be ready to pull the plug now, after a new positive covid test.

Legend

Trump causes chip related stocks to tumble.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ar...nal-convention
    The USA economy provides a gdp per person at ppp materially in excess of Australia, Japan, Canada, Taiwan and the average for the EU. Since WW2, the USA benefits from the current status quo, and paying for Pax Americana (local wars notwithstanding) The major powers during Pax Britannia and Pax Romana had the same cost/benefit. Trump seems keen to pass this American hegemony to China and Russia.

Guru

So, has Joey got Covid or Convid?

I smell a political sidestep.

With 14 + swing states going Trumps way, the wily Demos are manufacturing a process where Joey can step aside due to 'complications'.

He has already prepared the way, by giving a very recent interview saying the only thing that would make him step aside is a medical event.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

With 14 + swing states going Trumps way, the wily Demos are manufacturing a process where Joey can step aside due to 'complications'.

He has already prepared the way, by giving a very recent interview saying the only thing that would make him step aside is a medical event.

Or they just keep him there and use the "covid brain fog" for cover. Better the vegetable you know than the idiot kamala.
    Last edited by ynot; Today at 01:04 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Or they just keep him there and use the "covid brain fog" for cover. Better the vegetable you know than the idiot kamala.
    I think they are going to swap him out for Newson. No way would they let "heels up Harris" run v Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Do tell why you think Harris is an idiot?
    You don't become a successful attorney general and not be highly intelligent.
    Have you seen her record on what she made banks etc pay for their role in the subprime mortgage debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I think they are going to swap him out for Newson. No way would they let "heels up Harris" run v Trump.
    Typical misogynistic comment being spread by the right. Here we have a successful woman, so she must have slept her way there.

America probably isn't ready for a strong, intelligent woman of mixed race to be president but that says far more about America than it does strong intelligent women of any racial mix.

Legend

Do tell why you think Harris is an idiot?
    You don't become a successful attorney general and not be highly intelligent.
    Have you seen her record on what she made banks etc pay for their role in the subprime mortgage debacle?

Typical misogynistic comment being spread by the right. Here we have a successful woman, so she must have slept her way there.

America probably isn't ready for a strong, intelligent woman of mixed race to be president but that says far more about America than it does strong intelligent women of any racial mix.
    Haha you gotta be kidding me with that "intelligent woman" call. Have you seen her word salads?

There is some truth to her sleeping her way to power.. unless blowing the mayor does not count?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

Mind you, regardless of what the Democrats want, the old chap may take advice from Darleen, to ride it for all its worth!