sharetrader
Page 2149 of 2149 FirstFirst ... 1149164920492099213921452146214721482149
Results 21,481 to 21,482 of 21482

Quote Originally Posted by X-men View Post
    $100 bet?? I would say .25 cut
    When in August? It was a tongue in cheek comment though, as one poster on here doesn't even look out the window to see if there is rain coming.
    I wouldn't bet against it,
    I predicted some time ago it would be the first half of the year, so I got that a little wrong, although the commercial banks had already started dropping rates in that period.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

DFDTABPCLMB

Nice post ValueNZ - I can't give you any rep given I have to spread it around. Nice to see analysts are finally getting "it".

Something else to ponder about ORAs:

How should we think of a liability that is perpetual and non-interest-bearing? [snip] If RYM were to sell the right to the net cash flow from its current occupational advances (excluding revaluation gains which RYM is accounting for elsewhere), a buyer would have to wait until the end of useful life of the unit that the occupational advance is backing to receive the cash flow. With 30 years and a 7% cost of debt, that would suggest a haircut of close to 90%.