sharetrader
Page 388 of 403 FirstFirst ... 288338378384385386387388389390391392398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4021
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    mistaTea sent me this article. It needs some daylight:
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/bayfai...H4G5Y45ZKANSE/

Nice to see the Government are sending a message to these low lifes. They get to feel the consequences of their actions. I wouldn't call the sentence 'crushing' - I think it is not harsh enough, but it is a good start nonetheless.
    It is good to see that the Judiciary is tougher in this case.
    Good reasons too - he has been given enough chances to date to reform and it hasn't worked.
    Tough upbringing - give them a chance - chance not taken - lock them up.

Guru

ShareTrader Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post

wasn't too dodgy when Labour just happened to take NZF in as bedmates to get across the line in Ardern Term 1 - was he ?

Good old Shane probably achieved more in a single term than Labour managed across 2 terms from the start & fairy dust sprinkle first landing as prelude to the ensuing madness to follow ..

Guess Labour sh!t on all their potential good mates cards in one fast & loose term of crisis after crisis before mistakenly thinking they could do the Grand hole digging crisis inspired circus trick all on their own
    Last edited by nztx; 16-07-2024 at 06:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    wasn't too dodgy when Labour just happened to take NZF in as bedmates to get across the line in Ardern Term 1 - was he ?

Good old Shane probably achieved more in a single term than Labour managed across 2 terms from the start & fairy dust sprinkle first landing as prelude to the ensuing madness to follow ..

Guess Labour sh!t on all their potential good mates cards in one fast & loose term of crisis after crisis before mistakenly thinking they could do the Grand hole digging crisis inspired circus trick all on their own
    I was having dinner on the Paihia waterfront on Waitangi day 4 years ago, and sat at the next table was Andrew Little, dining with 3 TV journalists. Very cosy. And I bet we paid for it!

Advanced Member

Like the Provincial Growth Fund - a roaring success. Wonder which in-house movies Shane is recommending these days?!

ShareTrader Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Like the Provincial Growth Fund - a roaring success. Wonder which in-house movies Shane is recommending these days?!
    He not travelling as much now or am I mistaken ? .. might have to make do with the West Coast ones that are from the 60's & 70's

The Coasters don't appear to be too unhappy with the way things are going now .. can't begin to understand why the change .. who knows, perhaps widening their vision away from a narrow view of just trees left and not able to touch anything else may have helped somewhat
    Last edited by nztx; 16-07-2024 at 06:53 PM.

He not travelling as much now or am I mistaken ? .. might have to make do with the West Coast ones that are from the 60's & 70's

The Coasters don't appear to be too unhappy with the way things are going now .. can't begin to understand why the change .. who knows, perhaps widening their vision away from a narrow view of just trees left and not able to touch anything else may have helped somewhat
    Why did Jones lie about the meeting,
    It's not a cock up as he put it saying it was a last minute thing and that's why it wasn't registered in his ministerial diary.

Guru

Yip - he was then too.
    The PGF was dodgy too but that wasn't Shane himself.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I was having dinner on the Paihia waterfront on Waitangi day 4 years ago, and sat at the next table was Andrew Little, dining with 3 TV journalists. Very cosy. And I bet we paid for it!
    Did he dairy it at the time?
    That's a bet you or I can't call.

Guru

Shane is on a big trip now I think.
    Is it all in his diary I wonder?