weekend
Naked TRADE Scan on 3 brokers at end of DAY / beginning of DAY :: PFD : Switch Markets : MT4 and GO : MT5
PLEASE NOTE : This is MY observation of pairs highlighted by my pinbar and engulfing indicator and not an explanation of any trade - JUST OBSERVATIONS
MY Forex Google Share Folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yfcaMi1GbMbSBEdV1G75hQdngFoFDyrh
FROM MY PINBAR and ENGULFING INDICATOR and the Naked Trade E.A. on the three brokers ::
EURCHF, NZDCHF,

2024.07.13 : (weekend),EURCHF, engulfing , high = 0.97592, low = 0.97201
green body engulfing candle – move back up to a significant level - possible double top pattern / possible consolidation area – top of a prior move up / up trend - ‘V’ recovery pattern

2024.07.13 : (weekend),NZDCHF, engulfing , high = 0.54791, low = 0.54466
green body engulfing indecision candle – move up opposite to the prior red body engulfing indecision candle above a significant level – in a prior consolidation area - stalled

notes

US30 – engulfing ,
green body engulfing candle – big move up through a strong significant level to the highest ever price then pull back to the level – in an ascending wedge pattern

XAUUSD, red pinbar candle – stalling at a significant level – tripple top pattern - the proposed long term weekly double repo sell pattern has ended with the negation of that signal last week

XAGUSD, red wicked candle – moved down to a significant level- in a sort or double bottom pattern

Oil – red wicked candle - move down back to a significant level just moved from

crypto –
BTCUSD; ETHUSD - small indecision candle stalling at a level ;
LTCUSD, RIPUSD – green candle – move up stalling at a level

GOOD PIPPING
Old Jungle saying : Phantom’s hands quicker than eyes can see.