sharetrader
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    He should not just be stood down from the election, he should be stood down for the current presidency and VP Kamala Harris should step up into the role in the interim. It is elder abuse and undignified for Biden to be humiliated day after day.
    The Putin/Zelensky gaffe was the last straw for me. I no longer believe he can win, although as I have said before, a Biden administration would be miles better than the alternative in every respect I can think of.

It would be a relief to have him step down from the presidency and allow KH to run as the incumbent.
    Last edited by davflaws; Today at 08:52 AM.

In you opinion.
    In reality the Dems are rotten to the core but then your impaired vision will not show you that.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    In you opinion.
    In reality the Dems are rotten to the core but then your impaired vision will not show you that.
    Perhaps the Republican Party want the next violent assault on the Capitol to be successful, for the opposition Congressmen to be violated and imprisoned, and for a Dictator Trump to be installed? The US constitution and Justice disrespected. Trump-style.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Perhaps the Republican Party want the next violent assault on the Capitol to be successful, for the opposition Congressmen to be violated and imprisoned, and for a Dictator Trump to be installed? The US constitution and Justice disrespected. Trump-style.
    https://www.project2025.org/policy/

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    In you opinion.
    And the Republicans won't stand up to Trump.
    Trump the biggest threat to the US republic since the Civil War.
    Who's the rotten ones?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Not if Nancy 2 face Pelosi has her way. Now she's saying she'll back Biden in whatever decision he makes....when he's already made a decision to keep going. Then again...he probably doesn't remember, so good ol Nance will stay on the White House Christmas card list
    You really do live in fantasy land.
    At least it's not Hilary or Jacinda this time who is the woman with a Jonu target on her back.

Nancy Pelosi makes shock move against Biden and is 'very concerned' (msn.com)

All this criticism of the Democrats by most posters and yet it's not them that have appointed Trump.
    The Republicans are full of rednecks who would sell their grandmother if it got them power.
    Think Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Linday Graham, Rand Paul, Mark Rubio just to name a few...
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.