sharetrader
Page 2143 of 2175 FirstFirst ... 114316432043209321332139214021412142214321442145214621472153 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,430 of 21749

superfluous to requirement
    Last edited by Cupsy; 23-07-2024 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Another untruth, whether it's a straight out lie or not, who knows. For your information Waterford where I live does not yet have care units, hospital or dementia wards. Two out of two mistruths Dreamcatcher are you going to try for three?
    Friends wife with dementia is a resident at Waterford. When I inquired in general conversation with him he told me he was unable to visit her because of Covid lock down.

I have no reason to disbelieve him so end of story............

Regardless of your friends condition there is no lockdown which is the assertion you made. Please check for yourself(and anyone else) Waterford ph. no. Is 905 4632. It is important for it to be confirmed the correct fact.

Ocr predicted to be cut to 5.25% this coming August!!!

Sure retirement stocks are at the button now!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    Conversely do you have evidence it isn't / wasn't in lockdown? I don't know for that particular location. I'm sure you could call them to confirm it. Our local one does have sporadic lockdowns. Covid and flu can both trigger it. It's not that unusual. Last one here that was media reported was November 2023. Probably less interest in them being reported widely in the media these days so wouldn't surprise me if there has been other more recent ones.
    I gave the Waterford ph details for anyone to check themselves. Did you and what did they tell you?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Another untruth, whether it's a straight out lie or not, who knows. For your information Waterford where I live does not yet have care units, hospital or dementia wards. Two out of two mistruths Dreamcatcher are you going to try for three?
    It looks like a nice village. I have looked at its information online on the Oceania site and Village Guide. It has independent living units at a good location at Hobsonville. There are no care units or facilities. I don’t want to bother the village with an annoying call.

Perhaps the original poster was mistaken as to the facility where his friend’s wife is located? From my experience several years ago the rest homes and hospitals have more stringent Covid lockdowns than the retirement village itself.

https://www.villageguide.co.nz/retir...rement-village
    Last edited by Bjauck; 11-07-2024 at 03:14 PM.

What's happening? OCA already high on the list of the Top 5 Gainers on the NZX today. RYM there too. A rerate is underway!

The latest political Poll from July shows Luxon/National making ground, and that's before the Greens Tana fiasco. Methinks the mood of the nation is changing as the coalition moves along the implementation spectrum, and with the rising likelihood of interest rate cuts.
    Last edited by ronaldson; 12-07-2024 at 01:59 PM.

Are you in yet bull?

Quote Originally Posted by Old mate View Post
    Are you in yet bull?

Button already passed....so.... August ocr meeting and next week CPI report will confirm ... whether interest cut is coming