sharetrader
Page 968 of 968 FirstFirst ... 468868918958964965966967968
Results 9,671 to 9,678 of 9678

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Why do you say that? It is normal for the market SP to drop towards the offer price as holders will buy through the raise to avoid commission and as a holder why pay any more? Mining shares are speculative. One needs to be able to roll with the downside risk in order to potentially make a mint. If you can't afford a loss then best to stay clear.
    I say that because the price is at par even before the rights start trading.

I will have a nibble at 0.015 cents. If it doesn't get there then I'm wrong about the flood of stock v demand equation.

Rights Trading begins today I believe, but my broker [Jardens] shows no trades, nor any buyer or seller depth. I would have thought there would be at least some offers to either buy or sell Rights. Can anybody shed some light on this? Is anybody aware of any trades?

Quote Originally Posted by sailor1 View Post
    Rights Trading begins today I believe, but my broker [Jardens] shows no trades, nor any buyer or seller depth. I would have thought there would be at least some offers to either buy or sell Rights. Can anybody shed some light on this? Is anybody aware of any trades?
    I'm the same as you with Jardens with no trades and somehow I'm allocated 10 times as many rights approx as shares on what I think is an old ticker. I thought the rights were meant to start trading yesterday. Maybe Jardens are behind the 8 ball?

NTLRG up and running but no depth yet

Suppose brokers will catch on

ASB allows you to place order
    Last edited by winner69; Yesterday at 04:37 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    I'm the same as you with Jardens with no trades and somehow I'm allocated 10 times as many rights approx as shares on what I think is an old ticker. I thought the rights were meant to start trading yesterday. Maybe Jardens are behind the 8 ball?
    Hi PIB.
    The Rights Offer timetable is for entitlement notifications from tomorrow (11th). Why the rights trading date is the way it is, 2 days earlier, is a quirk of the listing rules as far as I can tell. The record date is today.

John Upperton
    NTL Director

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    I say that because the price is at par even before the rights start trading.

I will have a nibble at 0.015 cents. If it doesn't get there then I'm wrong about the flood of stock v demand equation.
    I think it's different for those with no position or baggage to those who may come in later once the dust has settled.

Those who have a stake probably heavily out of the money need to back it to have a chance of getting their money back or better, or potentially worse just to be balanced.

The plant is key, hopefully it's in 'working' condition otherwise they are back to finding something else.

With the concentration of Shareholding in the top 10 it's pretty likely they will have a successful capital raising I.e raise at least the $2M and I suspect possibly double that amount.

Good luck to all, like Toddy I will continue to monitor.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi PIB.
    The Rights Offer timetable is for entitlement notifications from tomorrow (11th). Why the rights trading date is the way it is, 2 days earlier, is a quirk of the listing rules as far as I can tell. The record date is today.

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    Thanks Jonu. Will see what happens tomorrow with Jarden not that I intend to sell any!

Default Sharesies

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Hi PIB.

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    Will Shareries be handling the above also?