sharetrader
Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

At least one Republican is speaking out about Trump and look what it has cost her.
    I couldn't stand her father, but Liz Cheney seems alright.

‘We must not fail’: Liz Cheney warns Trump ‘threatens to unravel our Republic’ and must be defeated (msn.com)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    At least one Republican is speaking out about Trump and look what it has cost her.
    I couldn't stand her father, but Liz Cheney seems alright.

‘We must not fail’: Liz Cheney warns Trump ‘threatens to unravel our Republic’ and must be defeated (msn.com)
    Liz Cheney is a chip of the old block. Detestable woman.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I hated her father's politics and I hate hers - BUT she is willing to tell the truth about Trump, about the events of Jan 6th, and about Trump's attempts to overturn a free and fair election. She sees Trump for what he is and (unlike almost all the rest of the Republican party) has the courage to say so.

I don't suppose Luxon could really say anything else. I suspect Biden is fine at the moment to fulfill his duties, but it's obvious he's not up for another term.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...H3GJMM6ZLY26Q/

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I hated her father's politics and I hate hers - BUT she is willing to tell the truth about Trump, about the events of Jan 6th, and about Trump's attempts to overturn a free and fair election. She sees Trump for what he is and (unlike almost all the rest of the Republican party) has the courage to say so.
    Yeah I don't really know enough about her other than her opposition to Trump. She was one of the few Republicans that voted for impeachment.

I just looked up votesmart and he position on major issues. Yeah / nah.... not my cup of tea.

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/political-courage-test/171319/liz-cheney
    Last edited by Daytr; 12-07-2024 at 08:26 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Yeah I don't really know enough about her other than her opposition to Trump. She was one of the few Republicans that voted for impeachment.
    Reads like a manifesto for a dystopia that few would actually want to be born into.

Legend

Oh dear. Just had a news alert saying the Biden introduced Zelensky as Putin. Oops. It looks like his Goose is cooked this election!

A slip up maybe, but on top of so many others.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 12-07-2024 at 10:49 AM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Oh dear. Just had a news alert saying the Biden introduced Zelensky as Putin. Oops. It looks like his Goose is cooked this election!

He has been doing that for the last 3 years. These slip ups. But listening to MSM you would not have known that. Now that the Democrats want someone else, they have given the MSM free reign to attack Biden. Something they were not allowed to do up till the debate.

Legend

He has been doing that for the last 3 years. These slip ups. But listening to MSM you would not have known that. Now that the Democrats want someone else, they have given the MSM free reign to attack Biden. Something they were not allowed to do up till the debate.
    I don’t think it is a conspiracy. It has previously been commented on in all kinds of media.

Trump’s mis-speaks are legendary. Even confusing world leaders too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvdjxeEpi4
    George W Bush had slip ups and mis-speaks
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushism
    and of course Reagan had many slip ups.

The US needs a younger AND better candidate than both these candidates.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 12-07-2024 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post

Apparently he called Kamala Harris Vice President Trump as well.
    Last edited by Daytr; 12-07-2024 at 12:25 PM.