sharetrader
Page 967 of 967 FirstFirst ... 467867917957963964965966967
Results 9,661 to 9,664 of 9664

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    A good reason for extra capital will be for more exploration and working capital because they've budgeted for a 3 month delay for the ores before they can processed, but probably another couple more months before it officially gets sold and they get the money, so really need extra.
    I haven't invested yet. I will do at some stage for a bit of interest.
    It's best to wait though to see how the capital raise goes and the progress on getting the mining operation underway.

I think both of these events will lead to a better sp entry price.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    I haven't invested yet. I will do at some stage for a bit of interest.
    It's best to wait though to see how the capital raise goes and the progress on getting the mining operation underway.

I think both of these events will lead to a better sp entry price.
    So you think the SP will drop below 1.8c after the capital raise?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    So you think the SP will drop below 1.8c after the capital raise?
    Thats what I'm thinking. The market will be flooded with stock and there will be a significant period and dollars spent pre production.

Then I expect even more time once the dirt has been run before the Company announces income results.

With the flood of new script plus the time wait, then yes I would be surprised not to see the sp under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Thats what I'm thinking. The market will be flooded with stock and there will be a significant period and dollars spent pre production.

Then I expect even more time once the dirt has been run before the Company announces income results.

With the flood of new script plus the time wait, then yes I would be surprised not to see the sp under pressure.
    More likely a successful raise and the probability of gold sales outstripping costs before the cash runs out will soon make the SP rocket imho!