sharetrader
Page 966 of 985 FirstFirst ... 466866916956962963964965966967968969970976 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 9844

Matty still smarting from his FMA fine I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Several of them are mine, and they are being reported by Matt because the guy doesn't like been called out, they even deleted some from last year, not HCs fault, some of the things I have said are pretty farcical, such as pretending to be other people on online forums, and it's easy to report that as untruthful.

I'm not so petty to report his mistruths, but I see someone has had a few of his deleted too.
    What Handle is Matt Hill using these days?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    What Handle is Matt Hill using these days?
    I think that he used Johnnycomelately in H C

Doc says - "We now seek your support to raise the minimum of approximately NZ$2m of funds needed to finally bring Talisman into production".
    But trying to raise $8m - good idea to get some buffer in there.

Im going for it, 100% in, noting Im not Top 20, but getting closer.

Well done Jonu!
    Last edited by Landyman; 09-07-2024 at 08:42 AM.

That's better dislosure. The shareholders just need to get behind them and have a real dig.

Success won't happen overnight though, but atleast by Xmas everyone will know if there is a viable business and a large pot of gold in those hills.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Working Capital
    NTL is seeking working capital of approximately NZ$2 million to fund our final push to production, covering:
    • Final inspection and purchase of processing plant. ($360k)
    • Shipping plant to New Zealand, transport to site and installation.($200k)
    • 3 months operating and Stockpiling of ore while awaiting plant installation.($825k)
    • Preparation and leasing of processing site. ($50k)
    • Transport of ore to processing site daily.
    • Engaging Terra Firma processing operations team to process Talisman ore.
    • Fees for metallurgical and other experts required to support our path to production.($50k)
    • Annual fees to DOC, plus Insurance and bond requirements. ($65k)
    • Fees and expenses related to regulatory compliance (DOC, NZPAM, Worksafe etc

Guru

With the latest and some would say the LAST C Ring is there any opportunity for us to have an EGM so that we the S Hers can get all concerns out there and satisfactory answers received to us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Doc says - "We now seek your support to raise the minimum of approximately NZ$2m of funds needed to finally bring Talisman into production".
    But trying to raise $8m - good idea to get some buffer in there.

Im going for it, 100% in, noting Im not Top 20, but getting closer.

Well done Jonu!
    Agree. Being realistic with $2m minimum ought now to be easily achievable and not risking a significant shortfall which is the worry for smaller investors chipping in. It's good to read all regulatory approvals are achieved so I take it (but please advise if incorrect Board) we can assume the traffic management for carting the ore from the mine and processor approvals are in place.

I find it odd that they say they only need a minimum of $2M when looking to raise as much $8M+ if it's all taken up. I can understand having a buffer, but having a buffer 3 times the size of the minimum?
    I could speculate why that is, but I'll just get lambasted for saying so.

The cost of the 2nd hand plant seems very cheap, let's hope it's in good enough condition.

Pleased to see they are talking about smelters rather than refiners for the concentrate. I didn't see what the concentration would be from the 2nd hand plant, I.e underground processing was going to be 60:1, I assume with this external plant it will be better than that.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I find it odd that they say they only need a minimum of $2M when looking to raise as much $8M+ if it's all taken up. I can understand having a buffer, but having a buffer 3 times the size of the minimum?
    I could speculate why that is, but I'll just get lambasted for saying so.

The cost of the 2nd hand plant seems very cheap, let's hope it's in good enough condition.

Pleased to see they are talking about smelters rather than refiners for the concentrate. I didn't see what the concentration would be from the 2nd hand plant, I.e underground processing was going to be 60:1, I assume with this external plant it will be better than that.
    A good reason for extra capital will be for more exploration and working capital because they've budgeted for a 3 month delay for the ores before they can processed, but probably another couple more months before it officially gets sold and they get the money, so really need extra.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 09-07-2024 at 02:57 PM.