sharetrader
Page 965 of 981 FirstFirst ... 465865915955961962963964965966967968969975 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 9809

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I don't know what others think but I'm leaning towards your commentary, conjecture, flippancy and lack of research or reading being unhelpful.

At this important juncture for NTL, I would prefer to see people come together, analyse what has been published and what is known, rather than speculate on ill-informed potential outcomes.

By all means, debate the interpretations, that is the luxury we have here. But be informed before entering the debate, there is no place now for ill-informed conjecture, mis-information, or flippancy, the window for investing decisions is closing and we would all be best to be fully informed enough to have our own views as to whether this is a place to put our money.

It's been a very long time and a lot of $ to get here, it is what the future holds now, not the past. Investors should only be interested in the future, and the risks, and whether that is worth their investment, now.

There's no doubt that there are risks with this venture, as there are with any mineral explorer, but it looks like you haven't actually researched this company or its prospects in any detail? Making statements that are inconsistent and frequently incorrect. As are others, so you are not alone.

Now you're winding up a Director and casting doubt on what has been published, but it's not clear from your statements now or in the past whether you've actually read anything, or any of it in detail.

Have you read the JORC? The assay's? The mine maps? The plan to production? The projections and assumptions? Anything? You seem to have joined the detractors making statements that all too often are quickly rebutted just by having read the announcements. Even your own recent argument shifts around, 1%, then 3%, like have you actually run the numbers yourself?

It's no wonder the Director gets a bit frustrated, but it's not just you, there is a lot of ill-informed off the cuff statements and opinions thrown around here that with just a modicum of reading and research are easily debunked.

This is not X.com soundbites from the ill-informed, this is a discussion group with unlimited space to talk it through. Informed discussion might be welcomed by other members here, whereas soundbites are probably not, especially if they are incorrect.

It should not be other posters or the Director who graciously posts here from time to time, who have to correct all this incorrect conjecture and mis information.

It is also not clear what motivates you or others (once bitten?) to be so skeptical when of all people, with your stated apparent experience, would know how to crunch the info and the numbers and draw an informed opinion, on whether this is investable. You probably do have a lot to contribute to our small community, but you choose to remain uninformed and snipe around the fringes. It's not clear why you continue to do this.

In any event, the CR terms are on the table. History will all be consigned to memory soon and whether or not the company raises the capital to continue their exploration into production remains to be seen.
    Great post, strongly agree

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    Great post, strongly agree
    Hotchopper admin have been deleting posts that are deemed offensive on the NTL thread.

Go check it out.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Hotchopper admin have been deleting posts that are deemed offensive on the NTL thread.

Go check it out.
    Sadly hotcopper is a 3 headed conversation from one person at the moment. (Remind you of anyone?) HC admin are extremely lax in their standards and don't appear to be as tech savvy as sharetrader's Vince.

Stockcomment, PVoz and Johnnycomelately on HC are the same person we all know and deeply miss imho. All 3 are quoting out of context, misrepresenting basic information and taunting me to engage. It's the old story about wrestling with pigs from my point of view. And yes, I have further reason than is obvious on the HC website for my opinion as to who the 3 people really are.

John Upperton
    NTL Director

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Sadly hotcopper is a 3 headed conversation from one person at the moment. (Remind you of anyone?) HC admin are extremely lax in their standards and don't appear to be as tech savvy as sharetrader's Vince.

Stockcomment, PVoz and Johnnycomelately on HC are the same person we all know and deeply miss imho. All 3 are quoting out of context, misrepresenting basic information and taunting me to engage. It's the old story about wrestling with pigs from my point of view. And yes, I have further reason than is obvious on the HC website for my opinion as to who the 3 people really are.

John Upperton
    NTL Director
    John, why worry about it. Shareholders know that mining is a risky business. The only way we can find out what's down there for real is to go and dig it up.

In the meantime, concentrate on executing the strategy (financial and mining) with military procession.

I just took a look at Hot Copper and the very recent comments by Stockcomment & Johnnycomelately. Nothing I could see there that was untoward but I only looked at recent comments and there was one that appeared deleted that I couldn't see. Hey but I'm neutral.

Perhaps there are other comments that are further back that are untoward but in the recent comments they raise very valid points. Admittedly they mirror many of my own.

Just an FYI I haven't commented on Hot Copper regarding NTL in recent years & if I ever have it may have been 8 years ago or so.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    So it could be said the long and loyal shareholders/risk takers get precedent now, rather than Johnny come lately carpet baggers diluting out those who have endured thus far.
    I just want to say that my Johnny come lately comment above is in no way connected with any poster of that name on any site.

Any similarity is purely coincidental and not intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I just want to say that my Johnny come lately comment above is in no way connected with any poster of that name on any site.

Any similarity is purely coincidental and not intentional.
    Oh come on Getty, you have been caught red handed. 🤣🤣🤣
    The paranoia on these threads runs deep.

Shane Jones is really getting his teeth into this mining lurk from what I can see and hear ( given that I live in Asia )

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Oh come on Getty, you have been caught red handed. ������
    The paranoia on these threads runs deep.

Cripes .. one by stealth ? . don't tell us your middle name

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post

Go check it out.
    Several of them are mine, and they are being reported by Matt because the guy doesn't like been called out, they even deleted some from last year, not HCs fault, some of the things I have said are pretty farcical, such as pretending to be other people on online forums, and it's easy to report that as untruthful.

I'm not so petty to report his mistruths, but I see someone has had a few of his deleted too.