sharetrader
Page 1442 of 1448 FirstFirst ... 442942134213921432143814391440144114421443144414451446 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 14472
    Legend

Classic Tucker Carlson on his latest speech tour of Australia:

“Like if I went to New Zealand I wouldn’t mention Jakinda Adhern [sic], you know what I mean, that would be rude. I wouldn’t say like, that retarded girl with the teeth. I wouldn’t, that’s not something a guest says.”

ShareTrader Legend

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/interi...M3ZKXY2KIIQA4/

Interislander Kaitaki ferry’s stabiliser fin missing for more than 18 months

It could be worse however - look no further than .. all of Labour's stabiliser fins appear to have been missing for at least 6 years or more...

probably all chucked down into one of Robbo's large holes to try to hide the bottom from sight

Definitely unstable - Chippie & Robbo ... like something else & likely a few other past & present talentpieces or not ?

They dont run away, jump overboard, get tossed or kicked out or come out with the most ridiculous of excuses when found out or wanting .. do they ?
    Last edited by nztx; 04-07-2024 at 01:05 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post

“Like if I went to New Zealand I wouldn’t mention Jakinda Adhern [sic], you know what I mean, that would be rude. I wouldn’t say like, that retarded girl with the teeth. I wouldn’t, that’s not something a guest says.”
    He belongs in Russia - to recieve his medal of honour for services rendered to putin.

Perhaps having Fox pay 750 million to Dominion for his deliberate lies about the 2020 election has taught him something.

I object to that description of the woke-beloved ex-leader of the Labour Party.

She is not retarded as that is an insult to retards who cannot help being what they are.

But she is a

manipulative,

clueless,

useless,

hypocritical and

totally reprehensibly selfish *itch

with no real consideration for the welfare of NZers.

We see her exposing her true self these days overseas as she continues to lie and bs her way in the world outside of NZ. She dares not front anymore in NZ as NZers have wised up to her antics.

Despicable *itch.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2024 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I object to that description of the woke-beloved ex-leader of the Labour Party.

She is not retarded as that is an insult to retards who cannot help being what they are.

But she is a

manipulative,

clueless,

useless,

hypocritical and

totally reprehensibly selfish *itch

with no real consideration for the welfare of NZers.

We see her exposing her true self these days overseas as she continues to lie and bs her way in the world outside of NZ. She dares not front anymore in NZ as NZers have wised up to her antics.

Despicable *itch.
    Only 1 thing on her mind and it is not New Zealand. She could not give a rats behind about this country. Never did.
    We have certainly seen some garbage rise to the surface of NZ politics of recent years.

ShareTrader Legend

The Acolypse after Labour & Robbo's Grand Spend Up Easy Like No Tomorrow incompetent & clueless F*ck Up appears to be going well.

Probably only the start & small tip of the iceberg on what is yet to follow:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...DZ7QNL4TLUXSU/

Company insolvencies and liquidations up, 474,000 people now behind on payments

High numbers of company insolvencies and liquidations point to extremely harsh trading conditions in construction, hospitality and retail, an expert says.

Data from credit bureau Centrix showed insolvencies jumped to 269 in May - up by more than 100 from the same month last year.

Company liquidations were up 22 percent year-on-year and were the highest level recorded in May for a decade.

Centrix managing director Keith McLaughlin said the cost of living crisis was enduring.

“When consumers are facing difficult circumstances they very quickly stop discretionary spending,” Keith McLaughlin said.

“By stopping their spending, things like retail, hospitality, building, construction, even new motor vehicles get put off or cancelled.

That's what you get trusting the Left & they go crazy encouraging all to live beyond their means, blow the house, blow the savings, borrow up large .. like no tomorrow

Be lots of pain out there - Who swallowed Arden & Robbo's puffed up balls of glowing prosperity and all rocking along fine - she'll be right .. Spend Spend Spend up like no tomorrow in Labour's cotton wool nest hidden from reality ? Polish up any number of Crisis moments along the way to distract, so they hopefully won't notice

Enjoy .. Thanks - Labour

How's the overpaid holiday going Robbo ? Many spikes in the tail back at Uni hidden from sight, or are there ?

The boys & girls will be starting to feel those hard times .. No amount of smiles and walk away are going to ease their pain in the aftermath wrought on all, following the most recent 6 years long economic disaster while who was the chief finance controller ?
    Last edited by nztx; 06-07-2024 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    The Acolypse after Labour & Robbo's Grand Spend Up Easy Like No Tomorrow incompetent & clueless F*ck Up appears to be going well.

Probably only the start & small tip of the iceberg on what is yet to follow:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...DZ7QNL4TLUXSU/

Company insolvencies and liquidations up, 474,000 people now behind on payments

That's what you get trusting the Left & they go crazy encouraging all to live beyond their means, blow the house, blow the savings, borrow up large .. like no tomorrow

Be lots of pain out there - Who swallowed Arden & Robbo's puffed up balls of glowing prosperity and all rocking along fine - she'll be right .. Spend Spend Spend up like no tomorrow in Labour's cotton wool nest hidden from reality ? Polish up any number of Crisis moments along the way to distract, so they hopefully won't notice

Enjoy .. Thanks - Labour

How's the overpaid holiday going Robbo ? Many spikes in the tail back at Uni hidden from sight, or are there ?

The boys & girls will be starting to feel those hard times .. No amount of smiles and walk away are going to ease their pain in the aftermath wrought on all, following the most recent 6 years long economic disaster while who was the chief finance controller ?
    What a load of rubbish by the sites failed comedian. Give up with the attempts to be amusing .

Westerly

ShareTrader Legend

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    What a load of rubbish by the sites failed comedian. Give up with the attempts to be amusing .

Westerly
    The best you can trot out with ?

Go back to sleep .. perhaps more intelligent in that state ?

ShareTrader Legend

https://www.stuff.co.nz/nz-news/3503...age-helicopter

Another $3 million for Wairoa flood recovery, as Luxon, Mitchell inspect damage from helicopter

Rapid Action to help Wairoa

Beats being ignored on the Revolving Door of ever new Replacement Labour A#sewipes keeping the Cyclone Recovery Cause warm under their ineffective backsides when it came to Wairoa Recovery ..

Reports like this drive home that we now have a Govt that is effective & delivering rather than a Labour/Green excuse for one & something else with not a lot happening under the stale & useless Chippie
    Last edited by nztx; 06-07-2024 at 05:06 PM.