sharetrader
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Just wait till it lists on the NZX, I have a feeling it'll get so much local attention from investors here and funds getting in. The capital raise brought the share price down, but now rebounding back quite strongly.
    The Gold is there but will this be allowed to get into production without undue delay?
    If so this could get to $6 assuming 4k gold and 300m shares.
    Last edited by clearasmud; Today at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    The Gold is there but will this be allowed to get into production without undue delay?
    If so this could get to $6 assuming 4k gold and 300m shares.
    I can't see why not. It's on private land not DOC & not that I'm an environmental expert, but it doesn't appear to be an overly sensitive site.

As mentioned previously, I think it's one of the better prospects to get FastTracked due to the reasons above, plus the scale and job creation.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I can't see why not. It's on private land not DOC & not that I'm an environmental expert, but it doesn't appear to be an overly sensitive site.

As mentioned previously, I think it's one of the better prospects to get FastTracked due to the reasons above, plus the scale and job creation.
    Management has to prove that they can not pollute the Clutha River basin during weather events.

Quote Originally Posted by clearasmud View Post
    Management has to prove that they can not pollute the Clutha River basin during weather events.
    Of course.
    This is a very experienced team that have huge credentials, particularly the Chairman Peter Cook.
    Cooky used to be a client of mine and I've had many a fine dinner with him over the years.
    Top bloke and very smart and straight as they come.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Of course.
    This is a very experienced team that have huge credentials, particularly the Chairman Peter Cook.
    Cooky used to be a client of mine and I've had many a fine dinner with him over the years.
    Top bloke and very smart and straight as they come.
    IMHO, The first real test will be where will the development funding come from, I know that in Aust its no probs but this is in N Z with all of its fish hooks and what is the appetite for S Hers to front up with more and more capital ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMHO, The first real test will be where will the development funding come from, I know that in Aust its no probs but this is in N Z with all of its fish hooks and what is the appetite for S Hers to front up with more and more capital ?
    It's a fair question. Obviously funding only comes in once approvals are in place, hopefully through the Fast-track legislation.
    It's an Australian listed company and banks finance Australian mining companies that mine all around the world and in a lot trickier locations than NZ.

Knowing Cooky he would favour debt over equity as he always said debt is a discipline but debt is a lot cheaper than equity dilution as well.
    A bank may insist on a certain portion of equity being raised, who knows.

My pick would be Macquarie Bank as largely all the debt finance that Cooky has done in the past has been through them. But there were always a number of other banks knocking on the door, but Macquarie knows mining, well at least they did do in my day.

I really don't think getting finance will be difficult at all, it will just depend on the level debt to equity.