sharetrader
Page 382 of 389 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3881
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    As a minimum, the bus driver should have stopped the bus when the woman started hurling racist abuse and tapping the floor with the meter long metal bar.

He should have stopped the bus when the attack started.

He should have stopped the bus and rendered help after the attack.

He should have called the police and St Johns for the boy.

The arsehole did nothing. He left the traumatised injured school boy to his own devices. What a reprehensible and irresponsible arsehole, devoid of any basic human decency and consideration. Fxxk him and his kind.

How would you feel if the boy is your son or a family member?
    Yes fair enough, my only point was that the driver did not and should not put themselves in harms way. The fact that the driver apparently did nothing else as you suggest is worthy of your criticism and I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Yes fair enough, my only point was that the driver did not and should not put themselves in harms way. The fact that the driver apparently did nothing else as you suggest is worthy of your criticism and I agree with that.
    That has been my point regarding the bus driver indeed.

And the other point being Simeon Brown demanding AT front up on whether there are protocols to be followed when such incidents occur and whether the protocols were followed. Totally reasonable but note how the union just about froth at the mouth about requiring to be accountable and responsible. Then, the arsehole union secretary brought in politics to deflect away from the bus driver doing nothing! Disgusting and reprehensible.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-07-2024 at 02:34 PM.

You spend all your time making excuses.

Stand up or stand down - just don't stand in the way of decency and compassion for victims of crime.
    How is blaming a bus driver with little actual factual information showing compassion for anyone?

Balance & compassion = incompatible.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    It’s funny how some of the posters on here plus the union etc want to try to deflect.

WTAF.

There is something very wrong with society when a fat woman is beating up a child on a bus and the bus driver does absolutely nothing. Takes an old man to be the one to help him.

If I was that the driver I can tell you now that wahine would be missing a few more teeth. Ok, I am 6 foot 2 and weigh 220 pounds. But even if the driver was a small guy…I do not expect him to get into hand to hand combat with the attacker.

But I do expect him to do something to try get the boy out of harms way, and call the authorities etc etc.

That is just basic f*cken humanity. And the fact that there are people in this society who would even call that into question shocks me to my core.

The 75 year old Good Samaritan has my eternal thanks.
    Take a seat wee fella & let the big boys sort it out.

Steady as she goes with the latest Roy Morgan poll.

https://www.roymorgan.com/findings/9...tion-june-2024

Greens’ polling continues to defy the shambolic state of the party. Good commentary on the state of Aotearoa where the hundreds of thousands of parasites, losers and beneficiaries bred by Ardern & co continue to screech, scream, scheme and put out their hands for ever more state handouts and freebies.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2024 at 08:51 AM.

Greens’ polling continues to defy the shambolic state of the party. Good commentary on the state of Aotearoa where the parasites, losers and beneficiaries bred by Ardern & co continue to put out their hands for ever more state handouts and freebies.
    Coming from the Far Right, misogynistic extremist. Well as much as 45% of the population are parasites, losers & beneficiaries.
    Last edited by Daytr; 05-07-2024 at 08:53 AM.

Bad smell again?

Can’t smell it however!

Best thing we all did putting the bad smell on Ignore.
    Last edited by Balance; 05-07-2024 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I must admit I do giggle when I see Dandelo still trying to set his psychic traps. From what I can tell, there are very few people now who have not put him on the ignore list.

Such a scmuck.

And don't we all feel better not having to read his endless trolling sh1te?

Believe me when I say, Dandelo will be suffering with nobody engaging him and providing him the raw emotions he so badly needs to feed.

On a separate note, I highly recommend the audiobooks for Stephen King's Dark Tower series. His Mangum Opus, and both Frank and George do a tremendous job bringing the tale to life. You'll even get to meet Dandelo again, do ya fine!
    Gawd the imagination is strong in this one, a character in one of his fantasy books. 🤣🤣🤣

On ignore or not I will call out disgusting behaviour.
    I don't care if the offensive poster sees it or not.

Legend

Greens’ polling continues to defy the shambolic state of the party. Good commentary on the state of Aotearoa where the hundreds of thousands of parasites, losers and beneficiaries bred by Ardern & co continue to screech, scream, scheme and put out their hands for ever more state handouts and freebies.
    Are you referring to the old men supporting National?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Are you referring to the old men supporting National?
    Luxon supported and propped up by winnie said to those old men: Here's $2/wk.

And dave wants to cut their pensions.