sharetrader
Page 380 of 389 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3881

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Every time there is an article about Simeon I like him more and more.

Future PM perhaps?

Just shocking that the only person who tried to help this boy was a 75 year old.

Sounds like the bus driver was more interested in carrying on with his route.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckla...PWRVQFEMGIGZY/
    I would have beaten the crap out of the attacker (woman or not) if I was the victim after wrestling the metal Rod off her (as the victim did).

Kudos and bravo to the 16 year old victim - he is a credit to himself, his family and his community.

As for the bus driver and Auckland Transport, fxxk them and their kind. Bloody disgrace.

Legend

Every time there is an article about Simeon I like him more and more.

Future PM perhaps?

Just shocking that the only person who tried to help this boy was a 75 year old.

Sounds like the bus driver was more interested in carrying on with his route.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckla...PWRVQFEMGIGZY/

Probably instructed by the Top brass in Wayne's favourite bunch of AT Transport buffoons for mayoral target practice to play the ignore and keep the nose clean game, as if it wasn't happening.

They probably see a bit of this sort of out of control Scum in their parts too - like this unruly in RotoVegas:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/rotorua-d...CWU3UHAAFTHJY/

Rotorua’s Kaitao Intermediate School staff and students allegedly attacked by 13-year-old girl

Be lots more of this sort of wayward talent hanging out in the nooks & crannies after 6 years of clueless & incompetent rule by the last lot of drongos & retards
    Last edited by nztx; 03-07-2024 at 07:56 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I would have beaten the crap out of the attacker (woman or not) if I was the victim after wrestling the metal Rod off her (as the victim did).

Kudos and bravo to the 16 year old victim - he is a credit to himself, his family and his community.

As for the bus driver and Auckland Transport, fxxk them and their kind. Bloody disgrace.
    As a matter of interest, you say fxxk the driver, but what would you suggest this lowly paid and probably feeble person should do? Is it in their job description to step in and put themselves in harms way, breaking up passenger fights, risking getting hurt or killed in doing so? I think not.

Or maybe you think there's something else the driver could/should have done, despite the poor kid getting beaten up by the unruly passenger. The bus driver is not a pub/nightclub bouncer, on face value I would suggest very few bus drivers would have the capability to intervene in any way, without putting themselves at grave personal physical risk.

I think the Minister is totally out of order here, criticising the bus driver, like WTF, it has nothing to do with the bus driver, his job is to drive a bus on a schedule, not to risk his own life interfering in his passengers nefarious behaviours. It's like blame shifting, focusing on the bus driver instead of the dirtbag that beat the crap out of another passenger. The bus driver isn't the criminal, or the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    As a matter of interest, you say fxxk the driver, but what would you suggest this lowly paid and probably feeble person should do? Is it in their job description to step in and put themselves in harms way, breaking up passenger fights, risking getting hurt or killed in doing so? I think not.

Or maybe you think there's something else the driver could/should have done, despite the poor kid getting beaten up by the unruly passenger. The bus driver is not a pub/nightclub bouncer, on face value I would suggest very few bus drivers would have the capability to intervene in any way, without putting themselves at grave personal physical risk.

I think the Minister is totally out of order here, criticising the bus driver, like WTF, it has nothing to do with the bus driver, his job is to drive a bus on a schedule, not to risk his own life interfering in his passengers nefarious behaviours. It's like blame shifting, focusing on the bus driver instead of the dirtbag that beat the crap out of another passenger. The bus driver isn't the criminal, or the victim. (*He is the arsehole who did nothing before, during and after the unprovoked attack.)
    So you are saying that the driver has zero responsibility?

The bus driver did nothing … zilch … zippo .. zero after the attack. Surely he should have stopped the bus to ascertain if the kid required attention, called the police and/or render assistance.

Instead this arsehole driver not only did nothing but “ “The bus driver told me to get off the bus because he has to pick up more passengers,” Jason said.

“The only time the [bus driver] left his seat was to clean the blood. He didn’t offer any type of help. I had to call the police myself.”

The bus driver should be responsible for the bus and the safety of the passengers pf the bus - just as the pilot of a plane or the captain of a ship. He totally failed in his duty after the attack - totally.

Decency and human compassion alone should have seen the arsehole bus driver render some assistance. He did nothing … zilch. Class ‘A’ Arsehole.

That’s why I wrote - fxxk him - and fxxk his kind and anyone who condone that kind of behaviour by the bus driver.

Incidentally, the incident happened 2 days ago and the msm ignored it until it was splashed all over the Asian social media & crossed over to FB.

I say - bravo, Simeon Brown for getting involved.

What a contrast to Labour ministers visiting gangs, giving them publicity as well as money and praising them to high heavens.

BTW, the attacker is described as a ‘40 year old plus overweight Maori woman.” Is that why the msm steered clear of the story? Well, fxxk them too.

*And do you want to know the ethnicity of the bus driver? That’s on social media too. Give you one guess.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2024 at 09:36 PM.

Legend

So you are saying that the driver has zero responsibility?

The bus driver did nothing … zilch … zippo .. zero after the attack. Surely he should have stopped the bus to ascertain if the kid required attention, called the police and/or render assistance.

Instead this arsehole driver not only did nothing but “ “The bus driver told me to get off the bus because he has to pick up more passengers,” Jason said.

“The only time the [bus driver] left his seat was to clean the blood. He didn’t offer any type of help. I had to call the police myself.”

The bus driver should be responsible for the bus and the safety of the passengers pf the bus - just as the pilot of a plane or the captain of a ship. He totally failed in his duty after the attack - totally.

Decency and human compassion alone should have seen the arsehole bus driver render some assistance. He did nothing … zilch. Class ‘A’ Arsehole.

That’s why I wrote - fxxk him - and fxxk his kind and anyone who condone that kind of behaviour by the bus driver.

Incidentally, the incident happened 2 days ago and the msm ignored it until it was splashed all over the Asian social media & crossed over to FB.

I say - bravo, Simeon Brown for getting involved.

What a contrast to Labour ministers visiting gangs, giving them publicity as well as money and praising them to high heavens.

BTW, the attacker is described as a ‘40 year old plus overweight Maori woman.” Is that why the msm steered clear of the story? Well, fxxk them too.

And do you want to know the ethnicity of the bus driver? That’s on social media too. Give you one guess.
    Social media is not a well-known unbiased arbiter of news stories. Do you really pass judgement against the driver by accepting, without question, the allegations against the driver by a schoolboy, who had just been attacked? You seem only too happy to involve the driver in some racist conspiracy, and for that to colour your attitude.

The incident sounds to be horrific. I imagine the bus driver would not want to allow his bus to be commandeered by a passenger or to put other passengers at risk. There are questions to be asked: A few of them: Was the assailant a psychiatric patient released into the community too soon, to save public money? Are bus drivers not trained to deal with these situations safely? Are bus drivers paid sufficient danger money?

Unlike aircraft travel with its security protocols, public bus services are by their nature an open and insecure form of travel, involving an element of risk of unpleasantness from other members of the public. A troubled society increases the risk. The wealthy have the option of reducing these risks by using chauffeurs and taxis.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 03-07-2024 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Social media is not a well-known unbiased arbiter of news stories. Do you really pass judgement against the driver by accepting, without question, the allegations against the driver by a schoolboy, who had just been attacked? You seem only too happy to involve the driver in some racist conspiracy, and for that to colour your attitude.

The incident sounds to be horrific. I imagine the bus driver would not want to allow his bus to be commandeered by a passenger or to put other passengers at risk. There are questions to be asked: A few of them: Was the assailant a psychiatric patient released into the community too soon, to save public money? Are bus drivers not trained to deal with these situations safely? Are bus drivers paid sufficient danger money?

Unlike aircraft travel with its security protocols, public bus services are by their nature an open and insecure form of travel, involving an element of risk of unpleasantness from other members of the public. A troubled society increases the risk. The wealthy have the option of reducing these risks by using chauffeurs and taxis.
    Which part of the bus driver doing nothing before, during and after the attack do you not get?

The schoolboy did not tell the story - the 75 year old brave Samaritan did on social media and the schoolboy when interviewed 2 days after the attack reaffirmed the story. And yes, I choose to believe them versus the bus driver and AT who did not even have the courtesy of contacting the boy or the family. And yes, they know who the boy is because the police has all the details.

The other point is this - what is wrong with Simeon Brown as the local MP and Transport Minister, seeking advice on whether proper procedures were followed by AT staff during the attack. He was asking if protocols were followed and more to the point, are there protocols the arsehole busdriver should have followed in such a situation? If not, why?

And remember that we are talking here of AT - one of the most dysfunctional entities around.

Do you prefer the whole crime to be swept under the carpet as it would have been but for social media and Simeon Brown? The crime happened on Friday! Today is Wednesday - savvy?

And I am asking the question of the MSM - how are we supposed to be on the lookout for the attacker if they are not prepared to describe the attacker as a 40 year old+ overweight Maori woman? Is NZ really that woke now that we are not allowed and cannot even know the identity of the attacker so that others are on guard in case she goes on a bus again?

This attacker boarded the bus with a meter long metal rod and started hitting the floor of the bus while uttering racist slurs before she attacked. The arsehole bus driver did NOTHING. Fxxk him.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-07-2024 at 10:35 PM.

And here's the union (Labour's mates) trying to deflect from the arsehole bus driver doing nothing before, during or after the attack.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/auckla...F462NHIF2ECHA/

Face of arsehole union general secretary :

Legend

Which part of the bus driver doing nothing before, during and after the attack do you not get?

The schoolboy did not tell the story - the 75 year old brave Samaritan did on social media and the schoolboy when interviewed 2 days after the attack reaffirmed the story. And yes, I choose to believe them versus the bus driver and AT who did not even have the courtesy of contacting the boy or the family. And yes, they know who the boy is because the police has all the details.

The other point is this - what is wrong with Simeon Brown as the local MP and Transport Minister, seeking advice on whether proper procedures were followed by AT staff during the attack. He was asking if protocols were followed and more to the point, are there protocols the arsehole busdriver should have followed in such a situation? If not, why?

And remember that we are talking here of AT - one of the most dysfunctional entities around.

Do you prefer the whole crime to be swept under the carpet as it would have been but for social media and Simeon Brown? The crime happened on Friday! Today is Wednesday - savvy?

And I am asking the question of the MSM - how are we supposed to be on the lookout for the attacker if they are not prepared to describe the attacker as a 40 year old+ overweight Maori woman? Is NZ really that woke now that we are not allowed and cannot even know the identity of the attacker so that others are on guard in case she goes on a bus again?

This attacker boarded the bus with a meter long metal rod and started hitting the floor of the bus while uttering racist slurs before she attacked. The arsehole bus driver did NOTHING. Fxxk him.
    So the age and ethnicity of all involved is known with certainty or just on the opinion of some witnesses? News media would need to be sure on details such as this, before potentially stirring hostility towards Māori middle aged women trying to board buses, Whereas you feel free to label and condemn a specific identifiable man (the driver) based on untested witness posts.

The news media have to contend with libel laws. It is why many reports are couched with terms like ‘allegedly”. Social media is built on opinions and imbalance, to a greater extent.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 04-07-2024 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    So the age and ethnicity of all involved is known with certainty or just on the opinion of some witnesses? News media would need to be sure on details such as this, before potentially stirring hostility towards Māori middle aged women trying to board buses, Whereas you feel free to label and condemn a specific identifiable man (the driver) based on untested witness posts.

The news media have to contend with libel laws. It is why many reports are couched with terms like ‘allegedly”. Social media is built on opinions and imbalance, to a greater extent.
    Don't come here with your reprehensible sanctimonious PC woke crap about the rights of the attacker. And of how Simeon Brown should not question what protocols are in place for incidents like these on a bus and whether the arsehole driver followed the protocols (if there are some).

The attacker was identified as an overweight 40+ Maori woman by the VICTIM (who had close contact with her as in being harmed and hurt) and the SAMARITAN (who likewise had close contact with her). And yes, most of us would trust their description and an alert should be issued about how the attacker looks like to warn other potential victims. Plus there's the CCTV on the bus as well as surrounding areas (eg. traffic lights and bus stations).

As for the news media being sued for libel, who is going to sue them? The attacker?

I see you have gone all quiet about the total lack of action and responsibility by the bus driver now - the arsehole did nothing (zilch) before, during and after the attack but you & the likes of Baa_Baa were verey quick to jump to the arsehole defense. Fxxk him and fxxk you too.

Victims' rights first - attacker can get stuffed.

Glad the overseas media provide some coverage to warn other bus users about what the attacker looks like :

https://www.indianweekender.co.nz/ne...n-auckland-bus

"The woman, described as being in her 40s, with a large build and dressed in all black, exited the bus at the Williams Ave stop in Pakuranga. Passengers shouted at the driver not to open the door, but he did, allowing her to escape."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/16-old-chi...203136194.html

"The assailant, described as a Maori woman “more than 200 kilograms," hit Jason multiple times and stabbed him in the face, knocking out five of his teeth, on board the bus after having allegedly shouted "ch*nk" at him at Johns Lane stop."

https://web.archive.org/web/20240630...nvNLXaa6iltzvQ
    Last edited by Balance; 04-07-2024 at 09:17 AM.

It’s funny how some of the posters on here plus the union etc want to try to deflect.

WTAF.

There is something very wrong with society when a fat woman is beating up a child on a bus and the bus driver does absolutely nothing. Takes an old man to be the one to help him.

If I was that the driver I can tell you now that wahine would be missing a few more teeth. Ok, I am 6 foot 2 and weigh 220 pounds. But even if the driver was a small guy…I do not expect him to get into hand to hand combat with the attacker.

But I do expect him to do something to try get the boy out of harms way, and call the authorities etc etc.

That is just basic f*cken humanity. And the fact that there are people in this society who would even call that into question shocks me to my core.

The 75 year old Good Samaritan has my eternal thanks.
    Precisely the point, mT - completely ignored by Baa_Baa, Bjauck and the arsehole union general secretary.

WTF was the bus driver doing telling the boy to get off the bus (after the attack) because he (the arsehole) had a route to follow and pick up other passengers?

And when Simeon Brown rightly demanded AT to front up on what protocols are in place for such an incident, and whether said protocols were followed by the bus driver - the deflections and excuses start flowing like pus from a lanced infected sore. Surely that is what we expect a responsible minister and government to do!
    Last edited by Balance; 04-07-2024 at 09:43 AM.