sharetrader
Page 960 of 974 FirstFirst ... 460860910950956957958959960961962963964970 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 9736
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    It didn't have a price tag still attached by chance did it?

So with the large amount of facilities in place what does that mean in regards what the amount the CR will be.
    19% pa. Sounds like a lot, but if the CR is $5M then that's cost shareholders circa 50% in dilution.

And what level now for the CR?
    To entice shareholders to raise maybe 3 times what they did last time, and considering they couldn't raise the full amount last time, and that the recent storm in a teacup has put a dent in the share price, at what level can they set the CR to confidently raise the amount required?

Hopefully they outline the purchase & installation cost of the plant. Confirm no more consents are required and even if they do that there is still one piece of the jigsaw missing.
    Can they get their concentrate processed into dore or refined gold?
    Im picking @ .02

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Im picking @ .02
    Is that with or without confirmation of a treatment agreement in place for the concentrate?

Membaa

Is that with or without confirmation of a treatment agreement in place for the concentrate?
    https://api.nzx.com/public/announcem...968-420938.pdf

Guru

B B , The 60 day with a C R clause will have to be amended imo as that time table is too tight now, but at lease we could be " on the road again " lets hope that the wheels dont fall off this time !

Baa_Baa that's the plant to produce the concentrate.
    I am referring to who will treat the concentrate into dore?

Perhaps the new plant will produce a higher grade concentrate that will be more widely accepted. But who knows, it's just another critical piece of information that shareholders need to know.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Possibly Daytr is referring to the refining of the concentrate from the treatment process into dore bars. As the announcement says early discussions are underway with interested refiners. IMO this can be tendered at a later stage and need not delay the CR.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Possibly Daytr is referring to the refining of the concentrate from the treatment process into dore bars. As the announcement says early discussions are underway with interested refiners. IMO this can be tendered at a later stage and need not delay the CR.
    Maybe a CR needs to have quantified business case. Which isn't possible (or at least very risky) unless there is a buyer for the concentrate output and known $.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    That's exactly what I am referring to.
    This is something that has proven difficult for the company to find, however that was producing a 1% concentrate underground.
    It appears that's no longer the case, as they are buying a new plant that I understand wont be based underground.
    So, no one knows what now will be produced, a 1% concentrate or something of higher grade and if they have somewhere then to on-process it into dore.
    There is no point in any of this if no one is willing to process the concentrate.
    It's such a small quantity of material for many operations it just wont be worth their while.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Maybe a CR needs to have quantified business case. Which isn't possible (or at least very risky) unless there is a buyer for the concentrate output and known $.
    Unlikely but that would be great wouldn't it.
    There have been so many changes since the last CR on how the company is going about things.
    I understand there is desperation among shareholders, but that's no reason not to insist that all the information is available before pouring more money in.
    Hopefully it is all laid out and I might be tempted to get back in myself, but I need to see a lot more information than is available now.

Unlikely but that would be great wouldn't it.
    There have been so many changes since the last CR on how the company is going about things.
    I understand there is desperation among shareholders, but that's no reason not to insist that all the information is available before pouring more money in.
    Hopefully it is all laid out and I might be tempted to get back in myself, but I need to see a lot more information than is available now.
    The beauty of the concentrate is that it is easily transportable - even overseas if need be - so the risk of not finding anyone to do it is minimal. To set up a contract now without having the concentrate produced would be difficult. As the announcement said refiners are already interested. IMO the best route is to produce the concentrate and then tender to interested parties.