sharetrader
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Santana considering listing on the NZX
    Jeez that would put the kiss of death on it for sure. If any of the recent disastrous NZX IPOs are anything to go by. But no, if they do really list here hopefully we can (finally) get a winner.

A decent IRR% for a Gold project in the scoping study see how the DFS looks esp with a higher NZD Gold price ... certainly looks like a BUY to me ...

If it does list on the NZX would be the first stock I'd actually want to BUY in a long times since OGC days
    Last edited by JBmurc; Today at 07:45 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Those Kiwi imputation credits once gold starts flowing to stakeholders & taxes being paid here would be handy

Probably already a large Kiwi following onboard - list here & fire the rest of the other bits in the SMI bag into a new shell for an in-specie distribution that the Aussies can then have scrap over on ASX
    I think he said they have 40% of their share registry as Kiwi domiciled.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwical View Post
    Jeez that would put the kiss of death on it for sure. If any of the recent disastrous NZX IPOs are anything to go by. But no, if they do really list here hopefully we can (finally) get a winner.
    Quite likely to be standout in a pretty lackluster market. Market Cap would attract NZ institutions. Also diversity for NZ investors as not too many mining stocks to invest in let alone gold stocks in NZ.
    Also not a bad thing to say if you are looking to get FastTracked by the NZ Government.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    A decent IRR% for a Gold project in the scoping study see how the DFS looks esp with a higher NZD Gold price ... certainly looks like a BUY to me ...

If it does list on the NZX would be the first stock I'd actually want to BUY in a long times since OGC days
    Yeah it's a pretty robust looking project, but they have hardly scratched the surface so to speak in regards exploration and I think there will be plenty of upside in that regard over time.