sharetrader
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Like the facts Dem supporting MSM promoted that Biden's health was just fine these past 18 months? For them all to capitulate en masse and stop lying when they couldn't paper over it any further? The story or the facts? What happens when the MSM decide both?
    MSM? Like NBC? Like ABC? FOX? Politico? Al Jazeera? LA Times?

Just a few that have been reporting on concerns over Biden's health for quite some time. That was just a quick 2 - 3 minute search, I'm sure there's a lot more.

Oh them, that MSM, let's throw some mud at the lot of them, they are a soft target, it will stick.

I do note that most have also reported on Biden's official health updates from the Whitehouse. That's called reporting the news, whether you believe it or not.
    Last edited by Daytr; Yesterday at 07:22 PM.

Membaa

The thing that doesn’t stack up is that during the debate, Biden was an obvious mess, but at the rally afterwards, he was totally into it.

Explanations?

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The thing that doesn’t stack up is that during the debate, Biden was an obvious mess, but at the rally afterwards, he was totally into it.

Explanations?
    Perhaps he was tired. Memory lapses are more common when you are tired and people with dementia also can be worse at the end of the day than the start.

His people may have given some sort of pep pills for the bext day. It could be any number of reasons, but that performance isn't going away from people's minds in a hurry and it may have cost him the election
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.