sharetrader
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Me Today MEE

The me today business is now seperated from King Honey from a debt perspective to be clear

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    This is a highly entertaining thread to read.

Sucks for anyone who held this garbage though.

Value, did you read my detailed post on this thread where I warned everyone exactly what was going to happen?

Then Averagetrader told me I din't know what I was talking about and what stocks I would recommend instead, so I told him what and his reply was to scoff 'good one mate but you just need to know you wont get good returns from those' well no, it's only been a few hundred percent.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Value, did you read my detailed post on this thread where I warned everyone exactly what was going to happen?

Then Averagetrader told me I din't know what I was talking about and what stocks I would recommend instead, so I told him what and his reply was to scoff 'good one mate but you just need to know you wont get good returns from those' well no, it's only been a few hundred percent.
    Yes I did, it was very well written. The interaction between you and Averagetrader is what I found entertaining.

I do feel bad for people that bought into the hype though.

There is a large percentage of people that should never touch equities... except highly diversified index funds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Yes I did, it was very well written. The interaction between you and Averagetrader is what I found entertaining.

I do feel bad for people that bought into the hype though.

There is a large percentage of people that should never touch equities... except highly diversified index funds.

Mate, with the benefit of hindsight (which I did not need) but for others looking back now at the exchanges between Average and me, it is some of the most hilarious $hit ever.

Just classic, he fell for every trick in the book and his arguments were what history books will be written about.

He has subsequently acknowledged that I did after all have 'heavy gains bro' while he lost 99% of his 'investment'.

Banned

03 August 2020;

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    It'll be a 10 bagger (from here)

I'm in and I'm sure I won't look like a jackass (or stupid)

Oh man this is just too good.

You almost nailed it 'Winner'

Only down 99.5%.

You won't look like a jackass with your constant drivel on OCA either mate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    This outfit could lay down a serious challenge to the Labour government as to who is more incompetent.
    I mean, to be fair, this has got to be one of the best take downs I have read in a while.

Grabbed some popcorn as I go through some of the old chats. How did I miss this?

Guru

.005 below the recent C Raising, death by sooooo many cuts, boyo imho did they buy a pup with that honey business, they should pay someone to take it off their hands !

Most positive news the company has had in a long time today. Having 20 employees to focus directly on selling their products via partner in china is significant.

This in BusinessDesk is amazing stuff -

. By partnering with a Chinese social media influencer, listed skincare company Me Today’s licensee in China sold $5.3 million of products over two days last week.

This is more than triple the $1.4m in revenue the New Zealand company made in the six months to Dec 31 from its Me Today segment.

Me Today chief executive Stephen Sinclair said the company will only see “a percentage” of that figure through a licensing fee but it’s “an amazing opportunity ... the Chinese market is huge, and the reach of the influencer is massive”.

On July 1, Me Today announced the arrival of Liu Yuan Yuan in New Zealand. Liu is a motivational speaker and famous musician in China and has 19.4 million followers on Douyin – China's equivalent to TikTok.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Indeed! Interesting how they decided not to give an update via NZX.