sharetrader
Page 1796 of 1798 FirstFirst ... 79612961696174617861792179317941795179617971798 LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,960 of 17972

There is a bit of chat around the Perth Basin assets and big players wanting some of the action.

Rinehart is being talked about, looking around at the likes of Strike and smaller companies that have the drill licenses, like Triangle.

It's all very interesting and I have enjoyed increasing my knowledge around the Perth Basin.

I look very much forward to the ASX move and the Australia shareholders sharing their thoughts as they increase participation on the ASX register.

Booth rig to be released early July, approx 10 days to assemble.

Drilling expected to commence mid to late July.

Bring it on.

Market news releases are under the partners STX, TEG and NZO on the ASX.
    Last edited by Toddy; 12-06-2024 at 11:43 AM.

TEG got approval today on the carbon capture Cliff Head project.
    This is excellent news as TEG will now have more than enough cashflow to pay for its share of the imminent Perth Basin Drilling program.

The last thing NZO wanted was a CUE situation where they provided short term cashflow to CUE when setting up the Indo project.

Well done TEG. Now let's drill.

One more full day of trading before we are off to the lucky country.

A new dawn for NZO. I'm giving it a few weeks before we potentially see a new name without the words 'New Zealand' in the title.

New Zealand Oil and Gas listed on the NZX in 1981. Robert Muldoon was the Prime Minister.

The Company has seen more oil booms and recessions that I can recall, survived economic crisis, many different political parties and the modern day environmental groups.

New Zealand has changed over this time, and it's time for NZO to dream big again and move offshore to where they are seen as adding value to an economy and shareholders.

It's difficult for me to say this, but I for one are comfortable about embracing new attitude of shareholders and Government rules that encourage moving forward.

Im a Kiwi through and through, and call this the 'Jacinda' effect. But I will thank her over this one, as NZO has embrassed change that has already been benefit of the shareholders.

1981-2024

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/433314

As announced on 21 September 2023, New Zealand Oil & Gas (NZX: NZO, ASX: NZO) agreed to extend the gas supply agreement with South32 Cannington for supply of gas from the Mereenie field, for an additional 12 months, conditional on transportation agreements. This agreement has become unconditional.
    NZO has a 42.5% interest in the Mereenie project along with joint venture partners Horizon Oil (25%), Central (25% Operator) Cue Energy Resources (7.5%).
    For further information please contact enquiries@nzog.com or +64 4 495 2424.

Legend

Two and a bit days since NZO delisted from the NZX, and a fraction over 3,000 shares traded on the ASX to date.

It's early days.

Im waiting for a name change announcement to remove themselves from the anti NZ oil and gas noise.

In the meantime they will continue to produce and sell oil/gas at good prices. And the Perth Basin drill is underway later in the month.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    It's early days.

Im waiting for a name change announcement to remove themselves from the anti NZ oil and gas noise.

He he. Yeah, that’s all that is holding this little beauty back eh. The name.

Yes, the 'cancel' laid back NZ culture is not good branding for an oil and gas company. Especially one that has its main income sources in Australia and Indo. And it's main shareholding base internationally.