sharetrader
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Impossible to make that stuff up indeed, mT.

We had a leftist Justice Minister drink driving, fleeing the scene of the crime, having a police dog track her down, resisting arrest and then, wanting to fight the case in court but pleading guilty at the very last hour. Horrendous waste of everybody’s time and resources.

We then had a leftist Justice spokeswoman shoplifting (not once but many times), pleading mental health and all other manner of BS like PTSD and then, convicted.

Then we have Darleen Tana now dragging the chains of justice and the Greens accommodating her while Tana draws a salary on excess of $3,000+ every week while doing fxxk all. Natural justice, pleads Swarbrick the *itch - but zero consideration of taxpayers.
    A little sympathy and understanding wouldn't go astray - they should all have automatic defence of mental health re all legal matters. Sufficient proof is provided by their choice of party to join.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    It’s amazing really.

In theory the Greens should be a party of wonderful people with big hearts who care very deeply for the environment.

But just look at the absolute filth that end up joining their ranks.

I just can’t understand it.
    The days of the sincere and earnest environmentalism of Jeanette Fitzsimmons seem long gone.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 01-07-2024 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    The days of the sincere and earnest environmentalism of Jeanette Fitzsimmons seem long gone.
    She certainly had a more persuasive argument than today's rabble. In my youth I could relate to green policy. Not so much today.

As if anyone can make sense of what the *itch Swarbrick was saying - what a freaking joke she is.

15 weeks into the investigation and this is the garbage which comes out of her mouth :

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...stigation.html

"I am really looking forward to unpacking this with all of the due public scrutiny and accountability when this investigation and its independent expertise is concluded," she said.

"It is in no one's interest to open that can of worms, and therefore put a finger on the scale such that we end up with anything less than robust conclusions which I can then make robust decisions upon."

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I love her stunned mullet expression at the end as she then looks at the presenter with wide eyes when Lord Seymour asked, "Is it true that she has been suspended for longer than she was a MP?"

Balance, after that interview I would have to go as far as saying she is not just a *itch.

She is a stinking *itch.
    Light weight stinking slogan mouthing *itch indeed with no substance beyond the politics of envy & wanting to take down anyone who make a success of their lives and are self-reliant & independent of the state.

Freaking unbelievable that there are NZers who cannot see just how flakey the Green MPs are - criminals, bullies, racists, tax evaders! Anything but Green & for the environment.
    Last edited by Balance; 02-07-2024 at 01:37 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    She certainly had a more persuasive argument than today's rabble. In my youth I could relate to green policy. Not so much today.

Ditto - with the band of muppets & economic vandals that Screecher Norman now fronts too
    Last edited by nztx; 02-07-2024 at 03:42 PM.

Legend

https://www.stuff.co.nz/a/nz-news/35...ction-revealed

Reasons Golriz Ghahraman failed to escape conviction revealed

Former Green MP Golriz Ghahraman’s mental health contributed to the shoplifting she admitted but was not a causative factor, a judge has found.
    Cresswell had submitted it would be difficult for Ghahraman to move on and return to working as a lawyer if she had a conviction entered against her name. Same with international travel and work.
    “The future assessment into Ms Ghahraman’s fitness to practise is primarily triggered by her offending. The entry of the convictions will be a factor undoubtedly considered by the Law Society but not a determinative factor. The factors that would be considered by the Law Society extend well beyond the entry of a conviction.”

Darn .. The Lady Beak did not swallow all the BS Excuses for the shoplifting escapade .. that must of hurt

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    As if anyone can make sense of what the *itch Swarbrick was saying - what a freaking joke she is.

15 weeks into the investigation and this is the garbage which comes out of her mouth :

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...stigation.html

"I am really looking forward to unpacking this with all of the due public scrutiny and accountability when this investigation and its independent expertise is concluded," she said.

"It is in no one's interest to open that can of worms, and therefore put a finger on the scale such that we end up with anything less than robust conclusions which I can then make robust decisions upon."
    The Greens are utterly corrupt https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politi...PDXPGL4H2Q66U/

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Yeah its ridiculous how long the investigation is taking.
    The only legitimate excuse could be is if they have found more to investigate, but I think that's unlikely.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    So typical of the parasite breeders of the woke left - other people's monies to be used freely and with no accountability.

Darleen Tana - migrant/worker exploiter, tax evader, covid rules breacher, liar - just some of the allegations she is being investigated for arising from her actions!

And as Golriz has shown, steal if need be.

Wonder if Tana will claim mental health as her excuse too?