sharetrader
Page 94 of 97 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394959697 LastLast
    Guru

It has been said that we do not describe the world as it is.

We describe the world as we are.

Something to ponder perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    It has been said that we do not describe the world as it is.

We describe the world as we are.

Something to ponder perhaps.
    Considering both your posts, you live in pretty ugly worlds.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    When the *itch was told that it is offensive by Jews and it incites hatred & violence against them and she persists in using it (after she actually apologised to those who found it offensive), how can it not be hate speech?
    Context is important as otherwise political or normal statements can be used to provoke a particular violent reaction.

I imagine Palestinians have suffered more brutality as a result of the effect from “between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli Sovereignty”.
    Last edited by Bjauck; Yesterday at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Context is important as otherwise political or normal statements can be used to provoke a particular violent reaction.

I imagine Palestinians have suffered more brutality as a result of the effect from “between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli Sovereignty”.
    Context can come and kiss my arse.

That *itch Swarbrick knows exactly what she is doing when she insists upon uttering the phrase (especially after she apologised for using it). Once a *itch, always a *itch. She cannot help herself.

Karma will visit her for her hypocrisy and duplicity in supporting the massacre of innocents.
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Context can come and kiss my arse.

That *itch Swarbrick knows exactly what she is doing when she insists upon uttering the phrase (especially after she apologised for using it). Once a *itch, always a *itch. She cannot help herself.
    Context is everything including her apology which was only to those who were offended, not for using the phrase.

Instead of criticism for her support of the Palestinian people against persecution despite homophobic stance of some Muslims that wouldno doubt be personal to her, she should be commended for setting that aside to stand against said persecution by Israel for decades.
    Last edited by Daytr; Yesterday at 04:50 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Context is everything including her apology which was only to those who were offended, not for using the phrase.
    Dandelo, if she was not apologising for using the phrase then what was she sorry about?

Instead of criticism for her support of the Palestinian people against persecution despite homophobic stance of some Muslims, she should be commended for setting that aside to stand against said persecution by Israel for decades.
    Persecution according to some - not all. The history of conflict of Israel vs Palestine & Arabs is not as clear cut as some would like to assert.

Who rejected peace proposals one after another, waged wars and ended losers screeching for justice?

Back to the *itch, she apologised to those who were offended and who were offended? And why? If the *itch is indeed that dumb, she is not fit (which she is not anyway) to be a leader of a political party but maybe, as this is the Greenies - that's why she is!
    Last edited by Balance; Yesterday at 05:03 PM.

Dandelo, if she was not apologising for using the phrase then what was she sorry about?
    Keep reading fantasy fiction as you obviously can't read posts.

Guru

Keep reading fantasy fiction as you obviously can't read posts.
    What did I misunderstand about your post, Dandelo?

You said she apologised to only those who were offended about what she said…but was not apologising for the use of the actual phrase.

Huh?

So I asked what it was she said she was sorry for.

So, enlighten me?
    Last edited by mistaTea; Yesterday at 06:10 PM.

What did I misunderstand about your post, Dandelo?

You said she apologies to only those who were offended about what she said…but was not apologising for the use of the actual phrase.

Huh?

So I asked what it was she said she was sorry for.

So, enlighten me?
    It’s ok, mT - he follows the spin artists *itches Ardern & Swarbrick like a *onkey
    And think that he can get away with the same BS here.

But poor *onkey is finding out he can’t.