sharetrader
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Swarbrick publically chanting “from the river to the sea” again today. Apparently apologies from Swarbrick only last for as long as they last. Chanting this and “intifada” is the very definition of hate speech. More hypocrisy from the emerald manakins
    Hi Causecelebre, please explain how by Swarbrick saying this is hate speech?
    Perhaps check out the link Fungus Pudding posted in response to yours
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Here is perhaps a more helpful chant for Chloe, if she genuinely wants peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABSYi8Kjtg

"In Jerusalem, the Lord always surprises us.... When we asked the Syrians if we could record a video in their church, our intention was to film a chant of the Syro-Malankara rite. But the deacon asked us very fervently to sing with them the Lord's Prayer in Aramaic (the language that our Lord spoke here on earth and that the Syriac Christians still use in parts of their liturgy). When two Syriac monks joined us, we spontaneously made this recording.

According to Syriac tradition, the "House of St. Mark", where this chapel is located, is the place where the Last Supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the apostles took place.

We would like to dedicate this song to our beloved Heavenly Father and ask that all people come to know, honor and love Him. In a special way, we would like to include in our prayers all the persecuted Christians in the Middle East."
    Beautiful music which I'm sure Swarbrick would enjoy, probably not her lyrics though as she is based in this world, trying to save this world, from environmental destruction, not some fairytale world.

It's a shame they couldn't include the millions of persecuted Palestinians in their prayers as well. Wrong club I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Swarbrick publically chanting “from the river to the sea” again today. Apparently apologies from Swarbrick only last for as long as they last. Chanting this and “intifada” is the very definition of hate speech. More hypocrisy from the emerald manakins
    Swarbrick is as nasty as they come - biased, hypocritical, opinionated and lecturing - but she will not apply any of the immortal values of decency, morality and respect she has the audacity to require of others.

Of course she is spouting hate speech from her nasty little mouth - because she knows very well that what she is uttering is not only offensive to others (Jews) but incites hatred against them.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...nded-them.html

Chlöe Swarbrick has apologised after using a pro-Palestinian phrase during a solidarity rally in Tāmaki Makaurau on Saturday.

Swarbrick told Newstalk ZB she apologised "to those who felt as though it has [offended them]".

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/02/11/i...g-from-school/

Q+A has seen a letter sent to Swarbrick by Kadimah School in 2021, a Jewish special character school, which at the time was located in her Auckland Central electorate.

It followed a meeting Swarbrick attended at the school, following a different instance of Green MPs using the phrase.

The chant was condemned in Kadimah School’s letter, with the school’s principal and Board of Trustees chair describing it as “at best, a call for the destruction of the Jewish state and is widely considered a genocidal chant against the Jewish people.”

“This is not a question of intention, it is a request for a clear mandate and policy on how minority groups are protected while our leaders show support to particular groups without explicit or implicit calls for harassment, violence, or genocide,” the letter read.

Swarbrick confirmed that she was given that message by the school at the meeting.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-06-2024 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Now that Goldritz has been sentenced, and if no legal appeal is made, most would agree that she can close that chapter of her life and move on.

But observing her during the interview with John Campbell made me think that some coaching from Marama Davidson had taken place, and there was an attempt to shift blame to white cis men.

All these alleged rape threats during her time in Parliament

Were complaints made to Police at the time, and investigation take place?

Any arrests?
    All class 'A' BS from Golriz and her lawyer.

If she had really been so concerned about her safety, how is it that she feels so free to be everywhere whenever she wants?

At protests (where her supporters are the ones to threaten & exact violence on others), at public meetings and of course, at boutiques while she was indulging in her favorite past time of committing crime?

Her whole life has been a charade of falsehoods, supposedly being a "refugee", "poor upbringing", "UN prosecutor" and "top human rights lawyer".

Anywhere, here's to her making the best of the opportunity given to her by a lenient judge - build up a truthful & genuine life outside of politics.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Swarbrick is as nasty as they come - biased, hypocritical, opinionated and lecturing - but she will not apply any of the immortal values of decency, morality and respect she dares to require of others.

Of course she is spouting hate speech from her nasty little mouth - because she knows very well that what she is uttering is not only offensive to others (Jews) but incites hatred against them.

Chlöe Swarbrick has apologised after using a pro-Palestinian phrase during a solidarity rally in Tāmaki Makaurau on Saturday.

Swarbrick told Newstalk ZB she apologised "to those who felt as though it has [offended them]".

Q+A has seen a letter sent to Swarbrick by Kadimah School in 2021, a Jewish special character school, which at the time was located in her Auckland Central electorate.

It followed a meeting Swarbrick attended at the school, following a different instance of Green MPs using the phrase.

The chant was condemned in Kadimah School’s letter, with the school’s principal and Board of Trustees chair describing it as “at best, a call for the destruction of the Jewish state and is widely considered a genocidal chant against the Jewish people.”

“This is not a question of intention, it is a request for a clear mandate and policy on how minority groups are protected while our leaders show support to particular groups without explicit or implicit calls for harassment, violence, or genocide,” the letter read.

Swarbrick confirmed that she was given that message by the school at the meeting.
    Swarbrick is a lost, entitled and not educated enough for her own good, as she can't see her own hypocrisy (I have met these people before). If a Green voter can't see through it, they are a cult member of the Greens. That goes for all politicians and political parties. I just can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Swarbrick is a lost, entitled and not educated enough for her own good, as she can't see her own hypocrisy (I have met these people before). If a Green voter can't see through it, they are a cult member of the Greens. That goes for all politicians and political parties. I just can't stand her.
    Yup - she is nowhere to be seen in the Middle East/Arab countries protesting for human rights there - because they will string her up and throw her off a rooftop for being a lesbian.

Guru

Yup - she is nowhere to be seen in the Middle East/Arab countries protesting for human rights there - because they will string her up and throw her off a rooftop for being a lesbian.
    Is Chloe a dyke? I didn’t realise!

Yes her favourite group - Hamas - would not take too kindly to her in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Yes her favourite group - Hamas - would not take too kindly to her in that case.
    Hamas would probably, in her case, be ‘kind’ first. They will try to convince her that she is otherwise by pairing her up with one of their heroic fighters who kidnapped, murdered and raped innocent women and children on Oct 7th.

Being a nice person, I hope she continues to be the hypocrite and steers clear of championing the cause of human rights for the Palestinian LBQT community. Otherwise, she will learn what it is to be one of the innocent Jewish victims.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-06-2024 at 10:50 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

It's funny seeing them dress up in palestianian scarves... esp real characters like Steve Abel.

When are environmental issues going to come up for the greens. You would think they have a lot of material with the oil and gas changes which I don't think most NZers agree with.

Swarbrick is as nasty as they come - biased, hypocritical, opinionated and lecturing - but she will not apply any of the immortal values of decency, morality and respect she has the audacity to require of others.

That's quite a serious accusation you have made there about hate speech. Highly inaccurate and quite possibly libelous.