sharetrader
Page 951 of 986 FirstFirst ... 451851901941947948949950951952953954955961 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,510 of 9857

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Last time they wanted to raise $3.75m and only got $1.7m, so its likely they need a similar figure depending how well they spent the $1.7m should get an announcement next week about the raise I assume.
    I agree, but things get very real from now on. So it's best to raise the capital, with a decent buffer for unexpected costs while the shareholders are excited.

Im sure that they will have a decent uptake this time on a raise as the funds are going to be used for 'mining'.

Everyone will be a winner if this venture is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    I agree, but things get very real from now on. So it's best to raise the capital, with a decent buffer for unexpected costs while the shareholders are excited.

Im sure that they will have a decent uptake this time on a raise as the funds are going to be used for 'mining'.

Everyone will be a winner if this venture is successful.
    A big hurdle has been cleared with the DoC approval. The delay has cost shareholders plenty but thankfully it is achieved. Just where the Board pitch the CR is now the next excitement. Way back in the past I remember an NTL CR discounted far too low which sucked the life out of small existing holdings patiently accumulated. Hopefully this won't happen and we have a balanced proposal which clearly sets out the processing route and timetable with any remaining consenting risks eg traffic management, siting of the processor etc.

Given the positive (albeit delayed) progress over recent times, then one would expect a reasonably priced CR to be very successful.

How long it takes to ship, receive, commission, and test the machinery will be interesting - until there are some reasonable volumes, cashflow neutral then positive by 31 Dec??? Who knows - well Jonu will have a fair idea - more detail in the CR.

Im hoping for a 5x bagger!! Forever the optimist, hard thing to be after 15-20 years of HGD/NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    ... Way back in the past I remember an NTL CR discounted far too low which sucked the life out of small existing holdings patiently accumulated.
    Probably the 2017 CR... sad to look back now and think what could have been

Best of luck to all holders hopefully this time is different.
    Last edited by Antipodean; 26-06-2024 at 03:39 PM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Unless I've read it wrong NTL only holds a 2 year bulk sampling permit and once that is over will need to make an application for full mining. If after that two years a labour government were to come in then that would really complicate matters, lets hope they can fast track while they can.

"Whilst NTL already has a Bulk Sampling Permit in place – we intend to consider the option of Fast Track Consenting for projects of national significance for our full Mining Permit."

"Furthermore, the mining permit consists of a two year bulk sampling period and will require an application for full mining."
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 27-06-2024 at 07:07 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Unless I've read it wrong NTL only holds a 2 year bulk sampling permit and once that is over will need to make an application for full mining. If after that two years a labour government were to come in then that would really complicate matters, lets hope they can fast track while they can.

"Whilst NTL already has a Bulk Sampling Permit in place – we intend to consider the option of Fast Track Consenting for projects of national significance for our full Mining Permit."

"Furthermore, the mining permit consists of a two year bulk sampling period and will require an application for full mining."
    And the other question is, did the bulk sampling permit start when it was granted, (ergo how long is left), or does it start when they start bulk sampling?

Pretty certain its the latter Baa Baa

Guru

Why is there a" Suspension from quotation notice" in Aust tonight at 18.33 and nothing from the NZX ?