sharetrader
Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Ghahraman has been fined and most importantly convicted. I think this is fair. Getting the conviction was key for me
    Yes very fair sentence.

She has paid a heavy price already. Pleased she was convicted - I thought she might get discharged without conviction or something silly.

Swarbrick publically chanting “from the river to the sea” again today. Apparently apologies from Swarbrick only last for as long as they last. Chanting this and “intifada” is the very definition of hate speech. More hypocrisy from the emerald manakins

Legend

Swarbrick publically chanting “from the river to the sea” again today. Apparently apologies from Swarbrick only last for as long as they last. Chanting this and “intifada” is the very definition of hate speech. More hypocrisy from the emerald manakins

Fancy that - not even a thought to do a little fundraising thingie to help pay the fines of her unhinged convicted jobless refugee mate turfed out on a loose end
    Last edited by nztx; 27-06-2024 at 05:54 PM.

Legend

What it might mean - take your pick.

https://apnews.com/article/river-sea...6fa5c0b907cd49

Guru

Here is perhaps a more helpful chant for Chloe, if she genuinely wants peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wABSYi8Kjtg

"In Jerusalem, the Lord always surprises us.... When we asked the Syrians if we could record a video in their church, our intention was to film a chant of the Syro-Malankara rite. But the deacon asked us very fervently to sing with them the Lord's Prayer in Aramaic (the language that our Lord spoke here on earth and that the Syriac Christians still use in parts of their liturgy). When two Syriac monks joined us, we spontaneously made this recording.

According to Syriac tradition, the "House of St. Mark", where this chapel is located, is the place where the Last Supper and the descent of the Holy Spirit upon the apostles took place.

We would like to dedicate this song to our beloved Heavenly Father and ask that all people come to know, honor and love Him. In a special way, we would like to include in our prayers all the persecuted Christians in the Middle East."

Guru

Now that Goldritz has been sentenced, and if no legal appeal is made, most would agree that she can close that chapter of her life and move on.

But observing her during the interview with John Campbell made me think that some coaching from Marama Davidson had taken place, and there was an attempt to shift blame to white cis men.

All these alleged rape threats during her time in Parliament

Were complaints made to Police at the time, and investigation take place?

Any arrests?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Now that Goldritz has been sentenced, and if no legal appeal is made, most would agree that she can close that chapter of her life and move on.

But observing her during the interview with John Campbell made me think that some coaching from Marama Davidson had taken place, and there was an attempt to shift blame to white cis men.

All these alleged rape threats during her time in Parliament

Were complaints made to Police at the time, and investigation take place?

Any arrests?
    Yes all a bit mysterious. The judge reckons she read some of the messages Golriz has received and was appalled.

On the balance of probabilities I think there are more than enough nut cases in this country to have sent her disgusting messages as claimed. Using that as an excuse for the shoplifting is a bit of a stretch though. The judge saw through that.

Hell, women undress me with their eyes every time I go out. I feel like such a piece of meat when I can tell that all they wanna do is smack that ass.

But ya don’t see me out stealing to cope with the stress of it all do ya!

Guru

Mr T, you will forever lament that she was not sentenced to regular lashes from the rotan, administered by you...

@Getty
    You waiting for a knock on the door?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    @G
    etty
    You waiting for a knock on the door?
    Not on this occasion.