sharetrader
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1920
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Pity they don't do 'virtual' sausage rolls or by Uber Eats.....
    Judging by the questions asked that was the only reason people were there. What a waste of time watching. I should have got my act together and submitted a bunch of online questions.

Sounds like I didn't miss much then. Was going to watch, but (w)life got in the way......

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Judging by the questions asked that was the only reason people were there. What a waste of time watching. I should have got my act together and submitted a bunch of online questions.
    i went to the meeting yest. i enjoyed the meeting being short and i had some good conversation with board members and ceo afterwards on outlook.
    responses to my questions were very informative giving me confidence that they have very good planning in place and strategy for next yrs ahead.
    my questions were all related to cashflows , debt levels and strategies around BTR , and capital needed for stage 2 drury
    one step ahead of the herd

percy

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i went to the meeting yest. i enjoyed the meeting being short and i had some good conversation with board members and ceo afterwards on outlook.
    responses to my questions were very informative giving me confidence that they have very good planning in place and strategy for next yrs ahead.
    my questions were all related to cashflows , debt levels and strategies around BTR , and capital needed for stage 2 drury
    Thanks for posting.
    I watched online and thought it was a very professional meeting,well run, with good speakers.Clear strategy.
    As you found out, speaking with the directors and CEO after the meeting is most informative.
    Gives me confidence too...

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    I watched online and thought it was a very professional meeting,well run, with good speakers.Clear strategy.
    As you found out, speaking with the directors and CEO after the meeting is most informative.
    Gives me confidence too...
    i dont go to agm really so i found your advice helpful thx percy

What attracts you to KPG bull?

Wouldn't have thought it was your cup of tea at all, or are you in a short position?
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    What attracts you to KPG bull?

Wouldn't have thought it was your cup of tea at all, or are you in a short position?
    building positions in some income stocks in NZ on the assumption interest rates will be declining at some stage.

when looking at income propositions its of particular importance thet div's can be maintained. It was expalined to my self that the reduction in div from .057 to .054 was entirely related to depreciation changes.
    I commented that there was a gap in there cashflows going forward to support the current new div in the next couple yrs but he said they are well aware and have a plan in place.
    Part of the plan explained to myself enabled them to maintain current div and look to grow it from yr 26 +

the resido will not provide meaniful cashflows in this time period.
    Last edited by bull....; 28-06-2024 at 04:32 PM.

That’s interesting Bull. Thanks for posting your “why”. I’ve been thinking about income as well and settled on KFL…I realise the fund eats itself to a degree to deliver the high div and I pay a management fee but I like that the holdings are blue chip and the biggest holdings are making a lot of their income outside of nz..fph, mft, ift etc.

I don’t like the single sector/market risk of kpg and others ..Kfl paying similar dividend %

Ive been just buying on dips and using drp and discount to accumulate over last 6 months so my ave price is 1.167.

KFL seems a lazy way to get a bit of growth and acceptable div over time in quite a safe diversified manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Perky View Post
    That’s interesting Bull. Thanks for posting your “why”. I’ve been thinking about income as well and settled on KFL…I realise the fund eats itself to a degree to deliver the high div and I pay a management fee but I like that the holdings are blue chip and the biggest holdings are making a lot of their income outside of nz..fph, mft, ift etc.

I don’t like the single sector/market risk of kpg and others ..Kfl paying similar dividend %

Ive been just buying on dips and using drp and discount to accumulate over last 6 months so my ave price is 1.167.

KFL seems a lazy way to get a bit of growth and acceptable div over time in quite a safe diversified manner.
    im not a fan off kfl except for trading , but ackknowledge they are a good idea in a rising market to hold
    glad you realize they eat themselves by paying out more in div's than they earn in revenue , so reliant on growth in there portfolio they are.
    i agree with you kpg is an investment based on the property market to a degree but more so on the state of the economy and as such fortunes could fluctuate based on the cycle of the economy.
    Last edited by bull....; 28-06-2024 at 05:26 PM.

Advanced Member

Herald article talking up KPGs Drury development

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...PZFTV256GJ6UM/