sharetrader
Page 949 of 968 FirstFirst ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953959 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,490 of 9676

From the quarterly released in April

"Today DOC have advised that we can now expect a decision in June" - expect, but not promised. Tick Tock DOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    From the quarterly released in April

"Today DOC have advised that we can now expect a decision in June" - expect, but not promised. Tick Tock DOC.
    I'd expect NTL to be on the blower to DOC then July 1st if the decision hasn't come through.

And just like that....
    "New Talisman Gold mines Limited is pleased to announce it has today renewed its Long-Term Access Arrangements (AA) with the Department of Conservation for the Talisman Mine. The AA term of 5 years is a material improvement on recent renewals, which were limited to periods of less than a year. Renewing this AA is a key milestone for NTL and provides the certainty to allow NTL to fully progress its operations, Mine Work Plan and Strategic Plan as intended. As signalled in previous market releases, this is the final hurdle in allowing NTL to progress Talisman mine to production. Given the year long delay in achieving this approval – and the impact on our original production and revenue timetable – we will now have to raise further funds before we are able to execute our strategic plan. The good news is that we now have all the key elements in place to achieve production, including: • Access Arrangements for Talisman Mine • An experienced and reputable mine operator (Terra Firma Mining Ltd) • Conditional agreement on a processing plant • Conditional agreement on a processing site We expect to open our Capital Raise in July and look forward to Shareholders’ support as NTL finally realises the potential of Talisman and work constructively with the Department and all stakeholders to provide a model template for operating within the DOC estate "

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    And just like that....
    "New Talisman Gold mines Limited is pleased to announce it has today renewed its Long-Term Access Arrangements (AA) with the Department of Conservation for the Talisman Mine. The AA term of 5 years is a material improvement on recent renewals, which were limited to periods of less than a year. Renewing this AA is a key milestone for NTL and provides the certainty to allow NTL to fully progress its operations, Mine Work Plan and Strategic Plan as intended. As signalled in previous market releases, this is the final hurdle in allowing NTL to progress Talisman mine to production. Given the year long delay in achieving this approval – and the impact on our original production and revenue timetable – we will now have to raise further funds before we are able to execute our strategic plan. The good news is that we now have all the key elements in place to achieve production, including: • Access Arrangements for Talisman Mine • An experienced and reputable mine operator (Terra Firma Mining Ltd) • Conditional agreement on a processing plant • Conditional agreement on a processing site We expect to open our Capital Raise in July and look forward to Shareholders’ support as NTL finally realises the potential of Talisman and work constructively with the Department and all stakeholders to provide a model template for operating within the DOC estate "
    WELL DONE, took a while, another tick allbit it a very big one !!!

ha - DOC were listening to me - freaky!

So its all go - with only the CR keeping a cap on the current SP.

This has been a long long road - great work Jonu and team - time to crack a beer!
    Last edited by Landyman; 25-06-2024 at 12:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    ha - DOC were listening to me - freaky!

So its all go - with only the CR keeping a cap on the current SP.

This has been a long long road - great work Jonu and team - time to crack a beer!
    Todays ann will/should underwrite the C R , only issue imo is at what price and "IF " its presented correctly it wont be at this current price ie .022 c

Let the mining begin... after many long years

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    And just like that....
    It's good news obviously, but how can they say with any integrity that they "now have all the key elements in place to achieve production" without confirmation of a party that can treat their concentrate?

With the purchase of a processing plant that wasn't in the original plan, does this change the output to a concentrate to one that is more widely accepted? I.e higher grade than the proposed 1%?

Hopefully this can be outlined in the CR document.
    Last edited by Daytr; 25-06-2024 at 12:48 PM.

Markets happy. Bids at 0.026. Edit..make that 0.027
    Last edited by ThaiJohn; 25-06-2024 at 02:45 PM. Reason: fat fingers

Guru

Someone just off loaded 400,000 shares, Im picking that they hope to use this for the up coming C R