sharetrader
Page 2133 of 2135 FirstFirst ... 113316332033208321232129213021312132213321342135 LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,330 of 21342
    Guru

Reasonable biggish sale went last sale Friday .088.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Reasonable biggish sale went last sale Friday .088.
    Maybe Pierre sold his shares 🤔

Annual report should be out soon. Interesting time for report release given how far away a medicare decision is...

At 9 cents there is little downside risk left in the share price. With inflation, cost of living and global productivity all challenging CxBladder makes sense! It’s only a matter of time before it’s approved. Pre the first Medicare approval the shares traded at 7 cents with no cash in the bank, for me the risk v reward is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by snigmac View Post
    Maybe Pierre sold his shares ��
    Im currently holidaying in Bali and not doing any sharetrading at all. I haven't sold any PEB and am just waiting patiently for July 26. If there's no good news on or before then, I'll just wait patiently until ift finally arrives. Just hope I live long enough to see it happen!
    Last edited by pierre; 25-06-2024 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    Im currently holidaying in Bali and not doing any sharetrading at all. I haven't sold any PEB and am just waiting patiently for July 26. If there's no good news on or before then, I'll just wait patiently until ift finally arrives. Just hope I live long enough to see it happen!
    Hopefully we all live long enough to see PEB climb again. It's interesting that PEB hasn't pushed out its annual report yet... tomorrow is technically the last day before end of June as Friday is a public holiday. Wonder if something is going on in the background to delay the release of the Annual Report...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    The weather has been great in Bali apparently, my parents are there as well in Sanur enjoying themselves with all the local foods.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by snigmac View Post
    Hopefully we all live long enough to see PEB climb again. It's interesting that PEB hasn't pushed out its annual report yet... tomorrow is technically the last day before end of June as Friday is a public holiday. Wonder if something is going on in the background to delay the release of the Annual Report...

Auditors might be held up in Bali too

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The weather has been great in Bali apparently, my parents are there as well in Sanur enjoying themselves with all the local foods.
    It's been fantastic in Bali. We had 2 weeks in Sanur and now midway through our final week in Seminyak. Sunny days and 30° degree temperatures - delightful. PEB and the market in general are way down the bottom of my list of things to think about - until I return next Monday.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

I'm getting weird hopium vibes around why PEB hasn't released its Annual Report yet. Anyone else sensing this or is it just me? Nevrmind, it was just pushed out.
    Last edited by snigmac; 27-06-2024 at 10:49 AM.