sharetrader
Page 373 of 377 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377 LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3768
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    To a point I do agree with you. UK is far from perfect as this interview demonstrates.

https://youtu.be/pidSG5nMkW8?si=OrE1IWVA4LnpgvdA
    Andrew Bridgen is a good case in point. Resistance GB yet they have a map of Ireland as part of their logo. Detail is not a strong point I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Andrew Bridgen is a good case in point. Resistance GB yet they have a map of Ireland as part of their logo. Detail is not a strong point I guess.
    Just to clarify, I totally agree with and support Bridgen's views.

Legend

Just to clarify, I totally agree with and support Bridgen's views.
    He supported Brexit, with its campaign based on lack of planning, lies and empty promises, and then the Brexit deal which resulted in splitting GB from Northern Ireland and making trade difficult. He is part of the problem. Anti-business. Ironically they include Ireland in the Resistance GB logo.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 24-06-2024 at 10:05 AM.

Guru

He supported Brexit, with its campaign based on lack of planning, lies and empty promises, and then the Brexit deal which resulted in splitting GB from Northern Ireland and making trade difficult. He is part of the problem. Anti-business. Ironically they include Ireland in the Resistance GB logo.
    You really need to get over your issues with Brexit. It's done. They aint going back. And if I was a Pom I would be pleased about that.

Try listening to what he has to say, not that I would expect you to cope with it.

Legend

Try listening to what he has to say, not that I would expect you to cope with it.
    I have seen some of his other videos. Unsubstantiated Conspiracy theories too.

I have seen some of his other videos. Unsubstantiated Conspiracy theories too.
    As expected. Back to sleep Bjauck.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    You really need to get over your issues with Brexit. It's done. They aint going back. And if I was a Pom I would be pleased about that.
    Lies for political advantage are not just a UK phenomenon unfortunately. Only about 30% think Brexit was the right thing to have done. Now after the subterfuge has made going back too late. For the Brits it is like having to live with a limb amputated, which you had been misled about its being gangrenous.

Brexit and Trump are prime examples of conspiracy theories, lies and empty promises. NZ ain’t immune.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...-opinion-poll/
    Last edited by Bjauck; 24-06-2024 at 11:49 AM.

Legend

As expected. Back to sleep Bjauck.
    Personal attack noted. This Bridgen fellow has quite the past.

- falsely claimed his constituency had no rough sleepers
    - Found to have lied under oath concerning claims he made about his family business
    - Initially defended fellow mp’s statements that high rise Grenfell tower fire victims should have ignored fire brigade advice.
    - claimed any UK citizen could get an Irish passport
    - failed to declare conflict of interest on several occasions during parliamentary debates
    - suspended from parliament for failing to declare lobbying interests and conflict of interest
    - expelled from the Conservative party for his anti-vaccine stance and comparing the vaccines to the holocaust.

So it does pay to be awake 24/7 to be on guard against fellows like this. Trump-lite?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 24-06-2024 at 02:09 PM.

Personal attack noted. This Bridgen fellow has quite the past.

- falsely claimed his constituency had no rough sleepers
    - Found to have lied under oath concerning claims he made about his family business
    - Initially defended fellow mp’s statements that high rise Grenfell tower fire victims should have ignored fire brigade advice.
    - claimed any UK citizen could get an Irish passport
    - failed to declare conflict of interest on several occasions during parliamentary debates
    - suspended from parliament for failing to declare lobbying interests and conflict of interest
    - expelled from the Conservative party for his anti-vaccine stance and comparing the vaccines to the holocaust.

So it does pay to be awake 24/7 to be on guard against fellows like this. Trump-lite?
    Nice summary and I can see why certain posters would be supportive, they are in the same echo chamber, that's buried in the sand, within a rabbit warren.