sharetrader
Page 2128 of 2131 FirstFirst ... 1128162820282078211821242125212621272128212921302131 LastLast
Results 21,271 to 21,280 of 21309

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Index rebalancing on NZX today.
    Plenty of opportunity at closing for institutions to sell into the 700k or so bids at $0.53, no one was interested.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    Plenty of opportunity at closing for institutions to sell into the 700k or so bids at $0.53, no one was interested.
    What? 3x average daily trading volume, all the $0.53's taken out, closed at $0.54. Normal minnows trading will resume on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    What? 3x average daily trading volume, all the $0.53's taken out, closed at $0.54. Normal minnows trading will resume on Monday.
    The massive tranche was pulled post market close, left unsatisfied. I know it's just balancing the point is it was a good opportunity for anyone looking to exit if they wanted to

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    The massive tranche was pulled post market close, left unsatisfied. I know it's just balancing the point is it was a good opportunity for anyone looking to exit if they wanted to
    Ok yeah, got ya. Hard to believe there's anyone left who would be looking to exit at $0.53, and make a profit doing so.

Insider buying a couple days ago which is always good to see.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/433168

What is not nice is +8% on the share price.
    Last edited by ValueNZ; 22-06-2024 at 05:26 PM.

Oh dear, Warriors sink to new lows with an embarrassing 66-6 loss to bottom placed Titans, yes the bottom team thrashed the Warriors. Fans are calling for the Wahs to hang their heads in shame but most are keeping the faith and remind us next week is the start of a big revival and ‘this will be our year’. UP THE WAHS

Big game of rugby tonight …Blues probably will win the Super Rugby title. It’s 21 years since they last won it. Wahs fan will be saying if the Blues can do it so can we.

Oceania share price finished strongly to be 1 cent up for the week. Even though the share price still pretty low fans still believe in the company and get excited by committing more cash to the recovery. Of note there are signs of more fans joining the party, like reports of one fan selling his A2 shares to do so. Things looking good …this is still going to be the year, even if they have a bad report like the Warriors. GO OCEANIA YOU BEAUTIFUL THING.

Casual observer still thinks this is just fans raving and hoping ….and this week really showed ‘this is our year’ is still just a dream. But without dreams there’s nothing for fans to rave about eh.
    Last edited by winner69; 22-06-2024 at 07:26 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Casual observer still thinks this is just fans raving and hoping ….and this week really showed ‘this is our year’ is still just a dream. But without dreams there’s nothing for fans to rave about eh.
    Those focused on SP upside, this week would have been a stinker if it wasn't for quarterly S&P NZX rebalancing. Friday saw some bigger money making their moves, volume on the day 3x average, whereas prior to that the minnows owned the stock, moving a few 10's or 100's, generally down. Normality will return next week, there is nothing except maybe a glimmer of hope in a 0.2% GDP growth, that will breathe life back into the SP. That said, long term value investors will be oohing and aahing over the opportunity at these SP's.

I am waiting for Winners report to come out after such a pathetic and soft performance by the Warriors.

Just as well OCA have been building towards the future regardless of where share price is currently.

Warriors are a joke
    Last edited by Greekwatchdog; 22-06-2024 at 08:14 PM.

Perhaps poor timing of my purchase, although motivation was more about ATM feeling a little shaky with the SML goings on. In saying that the short term shows ATM ~60c down, but where it goes from here us anyones guess.

With the warriors losing in such spectacular fashion surely OCA will be into the 40s next week!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbuyit View Post
    With the warriors losing in such spectacular fashion surely OCA will be into the 40s next week!
    Quite possible it could go into the 40's, I have a large overweight cash position looking for a home, but not keen to blow any of it on a severe down trend.

Funny thing the stock market, like if you have 100 shares and the price moves 1 cent, you make or lose $1. If you have 1000 shares, you're moving $10 either way. 5000 shares, it's $50. 10000 shares, it's $100. 50000 shares, it's $500. 100000 shares, every cent is a $1000 movement. 1,000,000 shares, every time some minnow drops into the 1 cent lower bid or buys the 1 cent higher ask, that's a $10,000 movement. I don't like it when the minnows own the market.

Maybe I should open a Sharsies account and join the minnows? See if I can day trade the cost of dinner for two and a bottle of wine each day. That'd probably mean I'd need a $10k stake and be quick on the 1-minute chart.

We used to have a fine old character Craic on this forum, he'd exclusively day trade Telecom/Spark, in between threatening his life with wild chainsawing episodes. Just a few hundy each trade, skim a profit, move on to the next day. Probably work for SPK with it's liquidity, maybe not so much for OCA? I wonder how Craic is, probably not so good, he hasn't posted for a few years.