sharetrader
Page 360 of 373 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3730

Thread: IFT - Infratil

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Haven't received anything yet.
    Check spam.

Sent out in batches.

Hog received email around 11AM.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

Advanced Member

Ordered my full entitlements. I feel this is the best (safest investment) company on the NZX currently, but please DYOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Ordered my full entitlements. I feel this is the best (safest investment) company on the NZX currently, but please DYOR
    Some will no doubt be applying for more than their entitlement on the basis that some will either be disinclined or unable to contribute capital at this point, with the additional shares issued at a discount to market price.
    warthog ... muddy and smelly

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Some will no doubt be applying for more than their entitlement on the basis that some will either be disinclined or unable to contribute capital at this point, with the additional shares issued at a discount to market price.
    Infratil is already my largest holding by far now. I will be applying for less than half of my entitlement - Probably substantially less.

I regard IFT as multi-faceted infrastructure investment company - Hence more comfortable being overweight.
    Last edited by Bjauck; 21-06-2024 at 09:47 AM.

Sold a bundle yesterday to take advantage of almost a dollar difference from the capital raise asking price. I will unload more if sp goes higher today.

disc: holder since 2015 with an overall acquisition price now of less than 150

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Sold a bundle yesterday to take advantage of almost a dollar difference from the capital raise asking price. I will unload more if sp goes higher today.

disc: holder since 2015 with an overall acquisition price now of less than 150
    Would that complicate your tax position? Unless you are already a short term trader?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Would that complicate your tax position? Unless you are already a short term trader?
    I don't think so as I dispose stocks when I think I benefited well enough on them and it's not very often I do that especially on IFT. I think consider myself a long term investor/holder re my portfolio of shares.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Infratil is already my largest holding by far now. I will be applying for less than half of my entitlement - Probably substantially less.

I regard IFT as multi-faceted infrastructure investment company - Hence more comfortable being overweight.
    IFT is also my largest holding, thought the same way about not applying for all but when I read the offer document thru I have decided to apply for my full entitlement.

As you have to front up with the $$$$$ when you apply I shall wait till interest has been paid on those funds at the end of the month.

Down 4.8 percent on close. Not sure what to make of it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Down 4.8 percent on close. Not sure what to make of it.
    Loads of shares dropped on close. MSCI index I think