sharetrader
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikeith View Post
    I have to say Balance your comment is way out of order. This is a share trader/investor forum. The idea of such forums, to my mind, is to get ideas and feedback on possible investments. Have a look back on this thread. Between 27 Feb to 30 May I am the only person to have commented on RAD apart from SideshowBob who helpfully cut and paste a couple of NZX notices. On the 2nd of April I said this may be an opportune time to get in (the share price opened at 13c). On the 22nd April I said the shares appear significantly undervalued (the share price opened at 11.4c). As I write this, the bid price is 15.5 cents. Factoring in the 0.7 cent dividend paid on 16th May for those who followed my suggestion on 2nd April will have returned 25% in 2 months and those who followed my suggestion on 22nd April will have returned 42% in 6 weeks.

So I am the last person on this thread who should be criticised. Grow up and keep your comments constructive.
    Chill Kiwikeith!

I was hardly criticizing you in respect of how you have monitored and invested in RAD - you are to be commended for keeping an interest in what was described as a 'dog'.

My comments about paying up was in respect of the 110,000 shares you tried to pick up yesterday when the stock started running hard.

I am sure we are not in RAD for a 10% gain? I am looking for the stock to at least double by year end, if not more. So paying up makes sense from that standpoint?

We are indeed all here to exchange views and information, and learn. Me as much as anyone else.

Peace!
    Last edited by Balance; 05-06-2024 at 01:30 PM.

Hey Balance, what is it about RAD that interests you? Thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I am sure we are not in RAD for a 10% gain? I am looking for the stock to at least double by year end, if not more. So paying up makes sense from that standpoint?
    Let's just make sure this comment doesn't get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    We need a like button. After all RAD has been through it's a better bet than OCA apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Already up 33%.

How's your OCA float coming along, SR? Figure out why it does not float but sinks yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ValueNZ View Post
    Hey Balance, what is it about RAD that interests you? Thanks.
    Go through RAD's recent announcements and one can see a company which has turned the corner on the problems plaguing it for the last 4 years :

https://www.nzx.com/companies/RAD/announcements

1. Successful sell-down of asset and a total refinancing of short term debt into longer term debt to 2026/27.

2. Debt repayment program completed and no need for CR.

3. Outlook upgraded.

4. Resumption of dividend payment, reflecting 1 - 3.

5. Massive turnaround, record operating and financial results announced with positive outlook for further growth in earnings and improved performances.

6. Very high forecast dividend yield (fully imputed) based upon payout ratio of 50% to 70% - 13.5% gross yield on sp of 16c. 18% gross yield on sp of 12c.

7. Appearance of Spencer family interests on share register - established eldercare industry player with deep pockets, signalling further corporate activity potential.

Excitement not too high this week

What's up Balance?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Excitement not too high this week

What's up Balance?
    Nothing that I know of.

12c to 16c = 33% gain so there gotto be some profit takers?

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/433150

Forsyth Barr Initiates Coverage on Radius Care

Forsyth Barr has today released a research report for Radius Residential Care Limited (NZX: RAD) (Radius Care).

The report is available on the Radius Care website at:https://radiuscare.co.nz/forsyth-barr-report/

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/433150

Forsyth Barr Initiates Coverage on Radius Care

Forsyth Barr has today released a research report for Radius Residential Care Limited (NZX: RAD) (Radius Care).

The report is available on the Radius Care website at:https://radiuscare.co.nz/forsyth-barr-report/

MST Access is a "pay to play" service from Forysth Barr as i understand it. The issuer pays for coverage. It doesn't mean necessarily that the analysis is faulty, but it needs to be kept in mind.

What's unusual and a little desperate is the fact that Radius have announced it to the market. It would be like Tower shilling the MST report that values them at $1.50.