sharetrader
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Released after market close Friday. Look forward to Monday morning.....
    It came out Thur. Which probably explains big jump friday.

We must be getting FY25 guidance this week anyway. So no doubt more good news for the up cycle to continue

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    It came out Thur. Which probably explains big jump friday.

We must be getting FY25 guidance this week anyway. So no doubt more good news for the up cycle to continue
    Thanks Rawz - looked at the time not the date!

Kings Birthday in most of Oztrayla today, so market closed.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 10-06-2024 at 12:10 PM.

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-3A644576/

Another good investor presentation from FND. Basically, talking about where they have come from and where they are heading. Includes valuation scenarios putting FND on a very low multiple compared to its industry peers. Nothing in there about FY25 guidance unless i missed it, just skimmed through as im busy at work. Will read in full tonight.

SP up 7% today

oh my $4 team

Up 51 cents today. Thats a 51% one day gain on my original investment at the start of the year. wtf thats insane
    Last edited by Rawz; 19-06-2024 at 04:30 PM.

oh my $4 team

Up 51 cents today. Thats a 51% one day gain on my original investment at the start of the year. wtf thats insane
    Keep with it mate …I should have listened to you a few months ago
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Keep with it mate …I should have listened to you a few months ago
    Agreed. What's your current assessment on growth etc RAWZ?

Legend

oh my $4 team

Not sure what I’ve been doing today but hadn’t realised until logged in and saw your post.

Awesome!! Well done mate!!

I had been thinking about buying a few more in the $3.50’s…..look like I missed that boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Agreed. What's your current assessment on growth etc RAWZ?
    I’m waiting for FY25 guidance. Ebitda should be 20-30% up on FY24. Maybe they low ball us and save room for upgrades.. fair value is then 8-10x the new ebitda guidance.

White label will drive the ATM business strongly. Then there is potential for new contract wins, flagged acquisitions and ATM fee increases by the Indian reserve bank. ATM business is a strong cash cow.

FINDI-Pay is targeting a 150% increase in merchant numbers. This has been flagged as adding materially to top line.. no mention of bottom line so maybe we assume it’s not adding much to profitability yet. Need to see the AR. Findi-pay is very exciting and if successful will help achieve these 20x ebitda multiples being thrown around..

We will know more when guidance comes

I’m waiting for FY25 guidance. Ebitda should be 20-30% up on FY24. Maybe they low ball us and save room for upgrades.. fair value is then 8-10x the new ebitda guidance.

White label will drive the ATM business strongly. Then there is potential for new contract wins, flagged acquisitions and ATM fee increases by the Indian reserve bank. ATM business is a strong cash cow.

FINDI-Pay is targeting a 150% increase in merchant numbers. This has been flagged as adding materially to top line.. no mention of bottom line so maybe we assume it’s not adding much to profitability yet. Need to see the AR. Findi-pay is very exciting and if successful will help achieve these 20x ebitda multiples being thrown around..

We will know more when guidance comes
    Much appreciated. Will take a closer look.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Not sure what I’ve been doing today but hadn’t realised until logged in and saw your post.

Awesome!! Well done mate!!

I had been thinking about buying a few more in the $3.50’s…..look like I missed that boat!!
    Was looking to top up around that range, bugger it just raced away in last few day too rapidly. At this rate could well get into 5s range soon. Per Hotcopper, looks like MST are quite keen this one, must be the reason for big moves over last couple of days.