sharetrader
Page 473 of 506 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 5060

Quote Originally Posted by aperitif View Post
    Yes, they have the existing China State Farm agreement which has been and continues to be incredibly important. Forming an alliance/JV would put a2 in an incredibly strong position both from a manufacturing/distribution/market access standpoint, but also remove the "China rhetoric" somewhat. Having two state owned entities along for the ride;no tariffs and recent news on the "IF co operation agreement" to essentially share expertise, knowledge/experience and strengthen ties confirms this.

The IF industry in China is still far too fragmented, leading to all sorts of problems. Consolidation is happening from both in brand and manufacturing, BD know this and want a horse in the race. You only have to look at the US market where there are only three players with over 95% of the market; makes a lot more more sense from a regulatory/consumer and competitive point of view not to mention the ongoing trade up premium brands and a2 wave!
    Well said,

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Zero doubt that the bond interest will get paid tomorrow.
    Is there any update regarding this ?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Well obviously if they did not pay the bond interest, the company would have to inform the exchange that they have not paid, and most likely would have to announce that they are in some kind of receivership/liquidation. These things have not happened, so I am 100% certain that bond interest has been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikeguy View Post
    Well said, It really would be transformational to the futures of both of these companies wouldn’t it,
    Bright and A2 are seriously impressive companies in their own right…and when combined complete a exceptional product to market relationship that delivers value in every area, from the quality of the product through to the food security desires of China, and was making all involved some serious coin.
    No one is going to be throwing that away, neither Bright nor A2, sure A2 can go to another manufacturer but we all know it’s not actually that easy and gives them no where near the access to market security Bright does, and China loves and wants the quality and security of the A2 product.
    These two companies combined make an extremely profitable value proposition, do not kid yourselves in any way they both don’t know this.
    I feel this company is going to be taken over by Bright, most probably in a JV with A2, at an offer somewhere between 1.80 - 2.20 (NZ) and it will be fantastic news for A2, production security, market access, profit sharing with their own supplier…all this agro between these two is just negotiating, smoke and mirrors while they sort the final ownership structure and future profit split
    It seems that Bright Dairy and a2 Milk cannot reach an agreement before July 15, the due date for Synlait to pay banks $130 m. When you can legally get something for $1, you would not donate $2 for it. If the share price is kept for trading by July 15, it would be 10 cents. By that time, it would be much easier for Bright and a2 to reach an agreement: paying bank debts back and leaving 10 cents to shareholders.

….
    I feel this company is going to be taken over by Bright, most probably in a JV with A2, at an offer somewhere between 1.80 - 2.20 (NZ) and it will be fantastic news for A2, production security, market access, profit sharing with their own supplier…all this agro between these two is just negotiating, smoke and mirrors while they sort the final ownership structure and future profit split
    Take over at $1.80-$2.20???? You’re dreaming mate

‘Tell him he’s dreaming’

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Recievied the payment notice by email yesterday.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    Take over at $1.80-$2.20???? You’re dreaming mate

‘Tell him he’s dreaming’
    Laughing, the world needs more dreamers too surely 😅

Question, does anyone know if Peno has sold his shares?

Question, does anyone know if Peno has sold his shares?
    H

A good question!

When he left the board, he said he was still a co-founder and shareholder. In exchange for leaving the board, he would be guaranteed his interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    H

A good question!

When he left the board, he said he was still a co-founder and shareholder. In exchange for leaving the board, he would be guaranteed his interest.
    is

I asked the same question on HotCopper and a poster said “ Still showing as holding 5,109,803 shares or 2.34%”
    and that’s my understanding too…
    I respect my thoughts and opinions are just that, and I am not in anyway connected to the board or in the know about what’s going on around the SML table…
    But let’s consider something, Peno was until very recently, very very connected and was I am sure a part of enough discussions or knowledge even if he was kept on the outer…
    This guy is holding a decent parcel of shares…why?
    Why hasn’t he sold? This process with SML has been going on for a while, and he has since left SML (or been ousted pretty much) so it would be fair to say he of all people should have sold right? Why would you sit back and take such a huge loss, 5 mil shares…unless he knows something we don’t?