sharetrader
Page 948 of 954 FirstFirst ... 448848898938944945946947948949950951952 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 9537

I find it interesting that in the last capital raise that was supposed to get the company mining by the end of 2023 that there was no mention of buying a plant.
    Have a look back at what was promised then.
    406663-388496.pdf (nzx.com)
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Grooooaaaaaan..
    Last edited by ThaiJohn; 18-06-2024 at 11:57 AM. Reason: brain no working ploperly

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I find it interesting that in the last capital raise that was supposed to get the company mining by the end of 2023 that there was no mention of buying a plant.
    Have a look back at what was promised then.
    406663-388496.pdf (nzx.com)
    How much do you think the short term plant cost?

If only they had been making reality TV along the way. Money for jam.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    How much do you think the short term plant cost?

If only they had been making reality TV along the way. Money for jam.
    As I said, no idea, but the company does as they have paid a 10% refundable deposit.
    I just have no idea why they don't disclose the purchase price.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    As I said, no idea, but the company does as they have paid a 10% refundable deposit.
    I just have no idea why they don't disclose the purchase price.

let's not go anywhere near the nuts & bolts of the next Cap Raise

When's the June Quarter Cash ins & outs statement due to be pasted on the wall ?
    Last edited by nztx; 18-06-2024 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    let's not go anywhere near the nuts & bolts of the next Cap Raise

When's the June Quarter Cash ins & outs statement due to be pasted on the wall ?
    Quarterlies come out end of 1st month following end of period, so likely to see end of July. I think we will know more sooner than that, as CR (IMHO) will happen as soon as they get (assumption is the...) DOC sign-off - use the positive energy of progress to get us in a gold fever frenzy. Historically CR been at a discount to the VWAP for the previous month (off the top of my head), and we been bubbling along at low to mid 2c for a few weeks - so my guess if they will try to get it done at 2c. Likely with a promise of final CR - ha, no one ever knows the future.
    Big change is having to buy the plant, I always understood that 3rd party was desired route, in which no up front cost, just pay for processing. Now, buy it, install it, run it, maintain it.

DISCL: I have sold down a little to allow myself to participate in the CR - assuming all looks good.

Will be interesting if they offer options for future share purchase as I recall they have done in past .....

Quote Originally Posted by Not too Flash View Post
    Will be interesting if they offer options for future share purchase as I recall they have done in past .....
    Pretty sure all the options offered in the past have failed to be taken up. Imho they complicate ones holdings and are not worth the exchange admin costs.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Pretty sure all the options offered in the past have failed to be taken up. Imho they complicate ones holdings and are not worth the exchange admin costs.
    but if they are getting all of the necessary compliances in place then this time things could be different and lets face it the funds will come in handy.

Have a good feeling about NTL..finally.