sharetrader
Page 354 of 384 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3835

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    And you accuse me of being drunk?
    The equivalent of you accusing us of being supporters of NZF and smoking because you cannot handle being fact checked.

Now, do you get it?

Your work is indeed done here - making a fool pf yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The equivalent of you accusing us of being supporters of NZF and smoking because you cannot handle being fact checked.

Now, do you get it?

Your work is indeed done here - making a fool pf yourself.
    Yep I would take a suggestion of being a NZF supporter as an accusation as well. Horrid little party to be associated with. If you don't support them you, sure spend a lot of time defending them and their despicable policy.

There is nothing to get, no matter how often you repeat yourself.

They didn't campaign on it.
    You know what an election campaign is right?
    Getting around the electorate and promoting your policies.
    They didn't promote this sneaky & despicable policy.

But I'm wasting my time on someone that will say anything true or untrue who simply has no morals.

Yep I would take a suggestion of being a NZF supporter as an accusation as well. Horrid little party to be associated with. If you don't support them you, sure spend a lot of time defending them and their despicable policy.

There is nothing to get, no matter how often you repeat yourself.

They didn't campaign on it.
    You know what an election campaign is right?
    Getting around the electorate and promoting your policies.
    They didn't promote this sneaky & despicable policy.

But I'm wasting my time on someone that will say anything true or untrue who simply has no morals.
    Writes the fool who cannot handle being fact checked. You really are a pathetic loser.

Dilettante

You have obviously not been listening, remember 'goodbye Freddie'. The Fast-track process hasn't been introduced yet so Jones hasn't had the chance to introduce anything.
    He only stepped away from support of seabed mining due to his other donors the commercial fishing industry kicking up a stink.
    Jones is a big supporter of commercial fishing including the destructive practice of bottom trawling, he also advocated against the use of cameras on boats. Nothing to see here...
    Complete nonsense. You have no idea what you are talking about. The cameras on boats has been discussed in detail on here and the reasons for slowdown in installation. You obviously have not been keeping up to date with it.

Writes the fool who cannot handle being fact checked. You really are a pathetic loser.
    As you obviously don't understand what an election campaign is, here is the definition.
    And here's a fact for you.
    What have I said all along, they didn't campaign on it. A manifesto is not an election campaign.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...ction-campaign

It's been laborious, but at least I will sleep well.
    Last edited by Daytr; 15-06-2024 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Complete nonsense. You have no idea what you are talking about. The cameras on boats has been discussed in detail on here and the reasons for slowdown in installation. You obviously have not been keeping up to date with it.
    I wasn't referring to the slow installation, but that's another issue altogether.
    I was referring to Jones being against them being installed at all.

As you obviously don't understand what an election campaign is, here is the definition.
    And here's a fact for you.
    What have I said all along, they didn't campaign on it. A manifesto is not an election campaign.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...ction-campaign

It's been laborious, but at least I will sleep well.
    Pathetic.

So pathetic that it is undeserving of a reply except that you cannot handle the truth.

Dilettante

I wasn't referring to the slow installation, but that's another issue altogether.
    I was referring to Jones being against them being installed at all.
    Wrong again. The implementation as ordered by the previous Government was ill thought out like most of their policies, with no thought about how to collect, store and view the data being recorded. Was going to cost tens of millions of dollars and no plan how it should be done or who should pay for it. The Minister and the industry are NOT against cameras. That is simply not true.
    Last edited by iceman; 16-06-2024 at 03:57 AM.

Banned

Alright chaps, remember it’s the Lord’s Day today so let’s see if we can go a day without fighting 🫣🤪🤭

our holiday home by one of the most beautiful beaches imo in the tropics - clean, powdery white sandy beach kissed by warm clear ocean waters and the beach township/city is fully serviced with all the amenities anyone could possibly need. It obviously doubles as a proper residence as well but that's another story for another time. Some posters here get all angsy or angsty when I posted that fact a while ago so that tells you more about them than me?
    I have no problem about you going - your'e surely not happy here, but you have posted links to two different locations (Whitsundays and Vietnam) where your 'paradise' is allegedly located.

This (along with the fact that you have ignored all invitations to clarify its location) causes me to wonder whether your 'paradise' exists anywhere except in your imagination.