sharetrader
Page 2099 of 2140 FirstFirst ... 109915991999204920892095209620972098209921002101210221032109 ... LastLast
Results 20,981 to 20,990 of 21397

Thanks for clarifying Ferg, I thought it a strange comment.

I am currently on the other side of the world so appreciate all for their input.

Except for Daytr as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupsy View Post
    Rob Roy is where it's at.
    SailorBoy more reminds me of the Black Knight in Monty Python.
    OCA's SP drop is a mere flesh wound...

https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs?feature=shared

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    It's the opposite of any kind of wound.

Big order in yesterday, will try again today.

Lower the better.
    Perfect on cue performance, you have the part

All the noise is coming from you Short Term/Momentum Traders. Your fixation with it is crazy. Just because the share price is falling doesn't mean the companies going broke. I said after result I expected the share price to settle around $0.50 until we see a fall with inflation and the market gets to see when interest rates pencil in when rates start to come down which will be the last quarter of the year for me.

Remember the debt whist high is locked in at a cheaper interest rate until 2028. I wonder what the debt position will be then. Makes me wonder where the share price will be then

What a **** show. I believe in this sort of situation, the share price is not actually an attempt to form an accurate valuation of the company as it stands today, it's more a leading indicator of where the market thinks the macro situation is going (particularly re: property prices). Also liquidity flows, as the big wealth managers and fund managers have been downweighting NZ equities to invest offshore (follow the performance trail).

Love that SR buying hard here... Double down.... Love the conviction and hope it works out.

I remember some similiar behaviour from Coutts back in the day with ATM. Was a similar much discussed share back then too....

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    All the noise is coming from you Short Term/Momentum Traders. Your fixation with it is crazy. Just because the share price is falling doesn't mean the companies going broke. I said after result I expected the share price to settle around $0.50 until we see a fall with inflation and the market gets to see when interest rates pencil in when rates start to come down which will be the last quarter of the year for me.

Remember the debt whist high is locked in at a cheaper interest rate until 2028. I wonder what the debt position will be then. Makes me wonder where the share price will be then
    With all due respect, I think the fixation is a reaction with the constant spruiking, screwed up logic, up is down, nothing to see here, negatives are actually positives type rhetoric.

I find it interesting that not many shareholders question this sort of hyperbole. The fact they don't suggests to me they are clinging to hope rather than reality.

Having been one of the biggest critics of this absurd logic, I still however have put out a target value of 90c.

Wow. After all that you see a potential 100% gain to be had. (I'm factoring in a drop to 45 cents)

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    With all due respect, I think the fixation is a reaction with the constant spruiking, screwed up logic, up is down, nothing to see here, negatives are actually positives type rhetoric.

I find it interesting that not many shareholders question this sort of hyperbole. The fact they don't suggests to me they are clinging to hope rather than reality.

Having been one of the biggest critics of this absurd logic, I still however have put out a target value of 90c.
    The thing is, these sort of asymmetric investment opportunities do not come around that often. You need a mix of low liquidity, poor sentiment and retail popular shares to get this sort of price action. The cost of living struggles many are facing also help.

There is nothing wrong with being genuinely grateful for the opportunity. It is quite a rare occasion, especially when buying a business backed by real tangible assets.

A reminder, even the post pessimistic analysts rate the stock significantly higher than it's current trading price.
    Last edited by allfromacell; 07-06-2024 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Well said.
    lol says the man who thinks these analyst's are s.hit and has said it on this thread.
    one step ahead of the herd