sharetrader
Page 465 of 488 FirstFirst ... 365415455461462463464465466467468469475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4878

If it all fails, and it might, shareholders get nothing unless there's something left over from Bank/Bright debt>bondholders>shareholders. What a massive destruction of value driven by pure arrogance from what I can see. New board, albeit stacked with Brighters, might be able to pull it out of a dive, but the damage will be long lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Not yet, have just liquidated positions in the US to increase my shareholding so hopefully I figure it out before that happens.

I won't ever forget your post, I have it saved.

You told ValueNZ you would get every cent of your bond money back and interest.

Once the time is right, it will be presented to you on a plate for you to eat.
    As I have stated before, please post the link of my reply to ValueNZ for all to see.

Unlike you, I put my money where my mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    Into tropical holiday homes?
    Into my tropical holiday home amongst other things like shares and bonds.

Why the obsession with my holiday home? I don’t post nor do I need to post spin, BS and lies unlike certain individuals. I post opinions and facts.

It is a big deal for me for sure as it's something to look forward to when the cold weather starts setting in. But it is no different from holiday makers making their way to tropical spots. One difference I guess is that it is also an investment and something I can leave for my children and future generations.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-06-2024 at 02:28 PM.

Anyone know if the Bright loan can or will rank above the subordinated bonds?

Almost certainly will be secured over assets with priority. So it will come before bonds.

Are yatchs an investment?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Are yatchs an investment?
    No but a beach house is

Guru

Could SML transfer the Chinese A2 manufacturing agreement for I F from Dunsandal to Pokeno and for A2M then to buy that manufacturing operation paying what is necessary in order to achieve a agreeable sale for all parties and that would leave SML to carry on its own business in the plants that are left ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Could SML transfer the Chinese A2 manufacturing agreement for I F from Dunsandal to Pokeno and for A2M then to buy that manufacturing operation paying what is necessary in order to achieve a agreeable sale for all parties and that would leave SML to carry on its own business in the plants that are left ?
    I'm 99% sure that can't happen. SAMR is based on processor and that location (Rakaia). CL can only be produced in Rakaia for a2ML.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Synlait's Chairman told NZ Herald:

Dunsandel makes a wide range of products from infant formula to milk powder to lactoferrin.

It’s a big site - so big that workers need bicycles to get around it.

The theory being kicked around investment banking circles that a2 could be a buyer is not being given much credence: Dunsandel makes hundreds of thousands of tonnes of product, not just infant formula.

If a2 Milk ended up with Dunsandel, it would have a lot of capacity that it has no use for.