sharetrader
Page 461 of 507 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5062

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    670 shares on the buy side, and 129,577 on the sell side. punters trying to run for the exit. only to find its not there.....
    But offer has disappeared on the bonds...

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    So obvious why Bright is standing by its commitment to Synlait and putting in the $130m - deeds, not words. Nothing new to add to what I have written before.

Good interview with the new Chairman on what’s ahead for Synlait in article below.

The shares are going to struggle until the capital raising is out of the way (Bright has committed) and bond holders will get their monies back.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...NBRSFGXQCXN7E/
    Paywalled
    In the NZ Herald news The Chairman said:

“We have a very profitable business in Dunsandel [in Canterbury] - it’s a really strong business.”

Likewise, the consumer-oriented Dairyworks, which Synlait wants to sell to pay down debt, is also very profitable, he adds.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy View Post
    market cap only 96M now. reckon in less than a few days itll be half that.
    You're obviously short then? Why wouldn't you he, borrow too high Im guessing

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    In the NZ Herald news The Chairman said:

“We have a very profitable business in Dunsandel [in Canterbury] - it’s a really strong business.”

Likewise, the consumer-oriented Dairyworks, which Synlait wants to sell to pay down debt, is also very profitable, he adds.
    They show no signs of panic do they…

As most shareholders cannot exit, it does not matter how the share price changes for capital raising.

if they do a cap raise it mean it be trading penny stock status , they would have to issue over a billions of shares to wipe debt out. not happening. even a billion shares at 20c is only 200m raise hardly going to help even with a 130m loan.
    still have couple hundred + debt on falling revenue

wouldnt surprise me if bright and a2 talking about the carcas
    Last edited by bull....; 04-06-2024 at 11:30 AM.
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by SailorRob View Post
    You're obviously short then? Why wouldn't you he, borrow too high Im guessing
    no not at all SR; sadly, I got in on SAMR news (which was +ve, & could've/should've been the point to undertake a CR) & out again a few months later at a loss. allocated funds elsewhere & now just an observer; with a side-interest via ATM. didn't mean to downramp; just calling it how I see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lego_Man View Post
    My question is what are they waiting for re: the capital raise?

They could have executed any stage in the last 18 months but as they have waited, SP dropping like a stone.
    Bright making their move, one chess piece at a time.

Everything working according to plan imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Bright making their move, one chess piece at a time.

Everything working according to plan imo.
    Have to say that’s my feeling on it too,

[QUOTE=bull....;1055306]if they do a cap raise it mean it be trading penny stock status , they would have to issue over a billions of shares to wipe debt out. not happening. even a billion shares at 20c is only 200m raise hardly going to help even with a 130m loan.
    still have couple hundred + debt on falling revenue

What you are saying is right…so one has to think that Bright are either going to take it over, or take it over in a JV with A2,
    Because a CR at these values does not make sense surely?
    Letting it go to receivers would be a risk to both Bright and A2 so I don’t really see that happening…but letting the SP take a hammering in order to soften the market up for a low takeover offer seems plausible,